You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 24

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. N. FLYING – Spring Memories

2. THE BOYZ – Spring Snow

3. Doyoung & Sejeong – Star Blossom

4. UP10TION – Still with You

5. Ha Sungwoon – Think of You

6. Bolbbalgan4 – To My Youth

7. EXO - Wait

8. ASTRO – We Still

9. Jeong Sewoon – When You Call My Name

10. J_Ust – You

SPECIAL APPEARANCE

College students: SNSD YOONA & KWON NARA

HWAN EUNYUL'S POV

I'll be in charge of the café during the night shift today, and I'm so grateful. That means I can watch the football final between faculties. The engineering and sports faculty entered the final, while last week the third winner was decided: the science & technology faculty led by Hyeil won against the business & social science faculty where Joonki was the core player there. Donghyun suddenly sat beside me and it made me shocked. His face didn't look happy.

"Hey Donghyun, you just startled me."

"Sorry noona. I'm still pissed off we can't even make it to the semifinals."

"Can't blame you. You played very well in all the matches, but your comrades were..." I let my words hang.

"Really bad."

"Well, I wanted to say that earlier. Be patient, ok. But at least you guys get third place in basketball!"

"But still we didn't enter the final either. I'm so pissed off!"

"You do look really pissed off today. Did you meet Choeun by the way? Where is she, she also did not answer my calls."

"Hmm no... maybe noona will not come?"

"How could she be? Shouldn't she has seen her boyfriend compete today?"

I started texting Choeun again, but I haven't read my previous messages either. He also didn't appear to be active on Instagram since nine hours ago, it means that it was around midnight. Where is she now?

"Noona actually... something happened last night."

"Something happened? What do you mean? Is this about Choeun?"