You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 12

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. N. FLYING – Spring Memories

2. THE BOYZ – Spring Snow

3. Doyoung & Sejeong – Star Blossom

4. UP10TION – Still with You

5. Ha Sungwoon – Think of You

6. Bolbbalgan4 – To My Youth

7. EXO - Wait

8. ASTRO – We Still

9. Jeong Sewoon – When You Call My Name

10. J_Ust – You

MIN DONGHYUN'S POV

To my surprise, here I am today, in Million Stars, wearing a waiter uniform on Valentine's Day. It's true that I won't celebrate anything with anyone on this romantic day either, so I just agreed when Choeun noona asked me to help her. But apparently I wasn't the only one who suddenly became an additional force, because Dongsun hyong, Hyeil hyong, and Chungdae hyong were already in uniform when I got there. Bojin hyong greeted me cheerfully from behind the counter, I could only see his head and palms because there were girls clustered in front of him. When I was in uniform and came out of the staff room and was just about to approach Choeun noona who was busy pacing too (she was so beautiful in a pink dress and her hair in a ponytail tied with a big white ribbon), Dongsun hyong came over to me.

"What a mess here. Do you see the queue ahead there?"

"Yes, what happened exactly and why are you all here?"

"All of this because of the program that was designed by Bojin hyong and Choeun noona."

While talking to me, Dongsun hyong looked around in panic. All the waiters work smartly and the customers keep going in and out of the café.

"And why are you here? Not with Eunyul noona?"

"I'll be out at six in the afternoon," he replied, still looking here and there, "you just go out, talk to the people who are waiting in line to be patient."

"Alright hyong."

The queue has been snaking since I entered the café. I know Choeun noona needs a lot of help, but it seems like hiring us (plus Bojin hyong) at the same time is not a good idea. Some of the guests were clearly shouting and pointing at us (I mean Chungdae hyong, Hyeil hyong, Dongsun hyong, Bojin hyong and ME). I suspect the news has spread on social media that... ah I don't want to explain my own thoughts.

"It's really boring. Why do you all want to eat here? We can go to another café right? I don't like queuing like this."

"Hyunah-ya, we can't go to another café today or we won't get a chance to get a really good eye wash today."

"What do you mean?"

"Look at them!"

I, who was just about to come out of the entrance to approach the queue, could hear the girls in the middle of the line chatting. There were five of them, and the tallest of them seemed to be grouchy. One of her friends pointed at Bojin hyong who once again, only the top of his head was visible from where I was standing. Dongsun hyong said I have to calm down the customers, okay, I'll chat with them.

"Sorry, if you can wait for about fifteen minutes, we can definitely find a place for you," I explained, bending a little.

I actually can't stand girls like this, but for the sake of Million Stars, I do. The girl who was pointing at Bojin hyong now looks at me from top to bottom, and the girl who is grumbling also looks at my face. Well, looking closely, this girl looks "luxurious" I can even feel her aura is "luxurious." I understand why she doesn't like queues. Maybe she's a VIP wherever she goes.