You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 40

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. Chunji & Eunha – Hold Your Hand

2. BLACKPINK – Hope Not

3. SEVENTEEN - Hug

4. MONSTA X – I Do Love You

5. Ha Sungwoon – I Fall in Love

6. BIG BANG – If You

7. IU – I Give You My Heart

8. Kim Seokjin – I Love You

9. WANNA ONE – IPU (confession version)

10. SUPER JUNIOR – Let's Not

BAEK CHOEUN'S POV

I finally decided to get out of my apartment a week after... it happened. And I stand in front of Million Stars. If I look from the outside like this... it seems like there are quite few customers...

"CHOEUN NOONA! FINALLY NOONA IS BACK!"

"SAJANGNIM!"

Bojin was the first one to open the front door and screamed so excitedly then my other employees come out and greet me. I'm laughing because I think they shouldn't have to do that. Maybe Bojin saw me from afar, so he was excited to welcome me.

"Noona, where's your car?"

"Ah, I don't feel like driving..."

I finally got away from the crowd and when I step into the café, I could see Million Stars looking quite crowded. But what caught my attention was Donghyun who just came out of the staff room. He's wearing the waiter outfit, so it looks like he's taking her time to help out here. Our eyes meet, and we smile, but a kind of stiff smile. Yes, I feel awkward with him. Moreover, I didn't reply to his last message, and we didn't talk since we last met Hyunah. I quickly go up to my office (the second floor has quite a number of customers too) to avoid him. I throw myself on the sofa, and my mind begin to fill with many things. Does Donghyun already know that Chungdae and I already... Then why about it, said my other voice in my head, what does it have to do if he finds out that you've broken up or are still with Chungdae? What do you expect from him? So let's say he already knows that you guys broke up, would you like to approach him, use his feelings for you to make you heal from Chungdae faster? Did you forget, only a Hyunah who likes him can do dangerous things, and all because of your presence around him. Remember you rejected him before because you wanted to approach Chungdae, then you now approach him again after you broke up with Chungdae? Gosh, how shameless you are Baek Choeun.

"Yes you're right. I can't do that to Donghyun. Who am I, dare to play with his feelings like that?" I curse myself.

Well, I think I'm crazy now, I haven't talked to anyone lately, and tried to be normal with Eunyul eonni (the only person I still chat with lately) and in the end I chat with myself. There is a knock at my door, and I'm worry.

For you 난 아파도 좋아

For you I'm okay with being hurt
함께하는 동안 너에게

Since I only give you pain
상처만 남겨준 나니까

During the time we were together
But you 니가 원한 사랑

But you the love you want
나보다 나은 사람 만나 행복해

You need to meet someone better than me and be happy
날 잊을 만큼 만은 아니길

But I hope not to the point where you forget me