You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 55

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. GOT7 – Confession Song

2. K.Will – Day 1

3. SF9 – Different

4. Chen & Punch - Everytime

5. Sondia – First Love

6. Yook Sungjae – From Winter

7. Plastic – Gangnam Exit 4

8. THE BOYZ – Good Bye

9. MXM – Good Day

10. MONSTA X - Gravity

MIN DONGHYUN'S POV

Spring has arrived and I can't believe I'm in my third semester of college. It feels like just yesterday I was a freshman, but I'm getting used to this campus. I'm getting busier because the more courses I take, I do plan to be busy in the first couple of semesters and relax a bit in the final semester. My busy life apart from studying, I'm still active in college basketball and football clubs, and I'm also busy creating content for my Youtube channel, because I've made money from that place. I really like getting money, so when I go on a date with Choeun noona, I can treat her and I don't have to ask for money from eomma and appa anymore. I have also started setting aside my income for savings. No one knows that I have started saving myself, let alone Dongsun hyong, if he finds out, he will definitely tease me. Of course, I will use my savings later for... my and Choeun noona's future needs.

"What do you see?"

Choeun noona clings to my arms, apparently she's back from the toilet. We just got out of the cinema, finished watching the latest zombie-themed movie. I sat waiting for her while checking my channel.

"The content from last night, which I made with Minki."

"Oh, already 900 views in just one night? That's amazing!"

Yesterday I was on a whim to teach Minki some tricks and since he's so smart and funny, I think it attract people's attention to watch his videos.

"Wow, now my boyfriend is a very famous content creator," said Choeun noona as we walked out of the cinema, "I'm so proud!"

"Ah noona, it's not much. Dongsun hyong is even more famous than me."

"Yes, he's a model. But you also did some endorsements, I'm sure you're also getting more and more famous."

"When I become more famous, noona becomes my manager, okay?"

"Definitely. You're going to pay me right?"

"I will pay noona with..." I looked down at the side of her head and whispered, "kiss."

"No, kisses aren't useful for skincare shopping."

"Ah noona, you're really bad."

"Uhm... are you... MDHyun-ssi?"

We were stopped by two young girls who didn't seem to be much different in age than me. Me and Choeun noona looked at each other. They just said my stage name, or well, I mean that's the name I came up with on my Youtube and Instagram.

"Oh yeah... I'm MDHyun..."

"May... we ask for a photo together?"

I looked at Choeun noona once again.

"Certainly! Here, let me take your photo!"

"Ah thank you, eonni!"

Choeun noona cheerfully took our photos. The two girls looked very happy after finally leaving us.