Chapter 35

Morning ♥

"Hyungie..."

"Hyungie please!" Taehyung pleaded with teary eyes.

"No Tae! You have to go!" The older dragged him towards the back door of their house with hurried steps.

"I can't leave you hyungie!" Taehyung snatched his hand from his Jin hyung's hold and hugs his tightly.

The sound of crashing could be heard in the background, scaring the fragile male in older's arm making him whimper in fear.

"You have to Tae! I said go!" Seokjin whisper in a panic voice.

"No! I'm not leaving you alone!" Taehyung was stubborn, he clings to his hyungie and cried in his neck.

"Tae! Baby, try to understand. We don't have much time, you had to go before they come!" Seokjin tried to pull the younger away but Taehyung tightens his arms around his torso.

"I won't leave hyungie alone!"

"Taehyung! Listen to hyungie and go away from here! I'm ordering you!" Seokjin said in an angry tone, his head keeps turning back to the hallway, heart beating his sheer fear for the safety of his love ones.

"I-I am s-scared..hyungie..." Taehyung sobs against his neck and nuzzles his face into it like he does whenever he's sad or scared.

"Baby? Be brave yeah? You're my strong bear, hm? You can handle this....just go from here baby before they come..." Seokjin said in a desperate tone and push his head away from his neck and kissed his forehead lovingly.

"Hyungie loves you, bear"

Saying this he pushes Taehyung from him and opens the back door, nudging him outside but Taehyung held his hand.

"Come with me hyungie..." He begged with fear and anguish in his tear-filled eyes.

"I can't...now go!" Seokjin shouted and push his brother out of the door and close it before Taehyung can hold him.

"No hyungie!"

"Open the door!"

"Hyungie!"

"H-Hyungie..."

"HYUNGIE!"

Taehyung woke up, yelling his heart out as he cried loudly. Face smeared with droplets of sweats and heart beating wildly in his chest.

Taehyung felt breathless, his eyes kept leaking tears and his mouth let out uncontrollable sobs, breathings nowhere near stable.

The male chocked in his sobs, loud breathings heard in the room when Jimin barged inside his room when he heard Taehyung yelling and his loud cries.

"Tae?" Jimin rushed to Taehyung who was breathing unevenly and chocking on his sobs with sweats decorated his whole face and neck.

Jimin sits on the bed and pulls Taehyung in his arms who trembles in his hold and cried on his chest.

"Shush, Tae! Breath bub, take deep breathes, sh sh" Jimin whisper in his ears, rubbing his back to calm the male who was having difficulties breathing normally.

"H-Hyu gie! J-Jimin! He n-needs me! H-He's alone!" Taehyung chocked out between his sobs, heart hammering inside his chest and ears ringing his hyungie's voice who was asking for help.

"Sh, baby sh. Try to breathe first, come on" Jimin pull away and acts like deep breathing in front of Taehyung and urging him to do the same who was keep shaking his head and crying.