Chapter 29

THANK YOU FOR 1K FOLLOWERS!♡

Jungkook walks inside his office to see Yoongi there sitting on the sofa with a phone and Ipad in hand, tapping and scrolling.

"Min" Yoongi look up at the voice.

"Jeon," He said in greeting.

Jungkook walk forwards and sit on the other sofa and raised his eyebrow at him.

"Why are you here so early?" He asked taking out his cigar and lighter.

"I came here for work, Jeon" Jungkook nods and lit up his cigar.

"Speak up" he ordered.

"The gang is ready for the attack" Yoongi started, tapping on the Ipad and choosing a specific picture.

"This is the yard and here, this one is the ship our drugs will supply to New York" Jungkook hummed and look through all the pictures.

"When will they be ready?" Jeon asked.

"On Tuesday, five days from now on" Yoongi informed.

Jungkook hummed and give the Ipad back to Yoongi and stands up. "Make it tonight" Yoongi frowned.

"But we planned to do it on Tuesday," Yoongi said making the leader smirk and exhale the large puff of smoke out of his mouth.

"Every gang members knows that we're smuggling our drugs on Tuesday, am I right?" Yoongi nods.

"I'm not going to take a risk on such a big amount. Police are on alert and I'm sure there are spies in between us" Jungkook voice out his suspicion.

Yoongi nodded. "So what you want me to do?"

Jungkook walks to the window and stands there still smoking when he glanced back at him. "Select the most trusted members who had a weakness which we can use upon if they try something to deceive us and made them finish the smuggling work until midnight" Jeon ordered.

"I want the drugs to reach its destination in the next two days, is that clear?" Jungkook looks at Yoongi seriously.

"And make sure no other person would know about this, act like our cocaine is going to Tuesday as planned. No one can have any idea about tonight's shipment"

"Actually brings the files to me with our members background information. I will select them myself. This is a huge order, I can't manage to mess it up. I want no mistakes" Jeon said to Yoongi who nods and pull his phone out to call his secretary to bring the files in the office.

Jeon walk to his desk and sit on his chair, opening up his laptop and starts looking through all the mails and the other information he will need for the upcoming attack they were planning.

After a while, the secretary came with other employees who were holding the stack of files and placed it on the table.

"Sir, here are all the files and this is the USB which has all their background data in separate files" Yoongi hummed and took a device from her and usher them to go now.

"Jeon" Jungkook hummed.

"Wait," he said and scroll through the article he's reading which you wouldn't believe was;

...ways of flattering your lover.

He was once again reading it to make sure he applies all of the things he sees on the internet on Taehyung and observing the reaction of his petal so he can know what he likes and what he should be doing more in the future to you know to see those blushing cheeks of his petal which are so pretty and adorable whenever he likes something or gets shy.