Chapter 23

The way you guys gets so happy when I'm updating daily is so endearing ♡

Love you guys 🤧💜

______________

"See you, Mochi!" Taehyung yelled as he waved at him mockingly and screwed away from there.

"Yah! You brat! Stop calling me that!" Jimin yelled back as he went towards his locker room to get change.

"I will take my revenge at home. This brat needs to learn how to respect people older than him" Jimin grumbled.

As he was coming back after changing into his club uniform his eyes catch the god himself.

Ehem! Means he saw Min Yoongi a hot and sexy boss of his, also the heartless and coldest man he ever met (he's still salty about the parking lot incident) who was walking with two buff bodyguards on toll and climb up the stairs to the first floor where VVIP sits.

Jimin gulped as he saw Yoongi's sleeves folded up to his forearms and how his unbelievably pale hands showcasing his prominent blue-ish veins and it looks freaking hot.

Jimin almost drools but then remember that this is a wrong signal and he's still mad at that Cat for leaving him alone with those two muscle mans yesterday.

He huffed. "Not that handsome though." And went behind the bar to work but his naughty eyes keep glancing at where Yoongi is sitting on the couch with an unknown man who's back on him so he can't see his face.

Who the hell he meets every single day?

_____________

Taehyung giggles as he enters in his vanity and closes the door. Jimin's fuming face still clear in his mind and it was so funny that he keeps laughing.

He loves to tease the older.

Taehyung drops his bag on the table and sighs going towards the clothing rack. "Mhm, It's time to work now"

He hummed while looking through the clothes and choosing the one which is perfect for today's dance.

He changed into his outfit and checked himself in the mirror. He sees the time, it was still half an hour left so he quickly did some makeup on his face.

Taehyung look down to his neck, he pushed the collar aside and his eyes widen slightly when he saw that his marks are truly healing.

The old ones are almost fading and the deep ones are in the process. Just the teeth marks are still darker which he knows if Jungkook keeps applying that pain poison it will heal too, completely.

"Jungkook" Taehyung mumbled and stare at himself.

He recalls the morning events and the small smile formed on his lips. The male is so different from others and so sweet and gentle with him that he ever encounter anyone other than his brothers.

The way he had comforted him was so different that it made Taehyung feel so light and much better.

Jungkook didn't tell him to just be brave and everything will be fine in no time. He didn't judge him for when he degrades himself. He never told him that being strong is the only way to go through hard times. Jungkook instead agreed with him and his insecurities, he understands him. He told him weak and said that it's normal to be and he's not alone who feels like giving up on his life.

That thing had touched Taehyung's heart deeply. No one ever accepts or agreed when he said he's getting weak and vulnerable and can't handle it anymore instead they tell him that crying is not a solution you just have to wait for a good time.