Chapter 47

Some torture scenes ahead! *smirks* who was waiting for it?

Also sorry for not updating early, I am so busy these days. So a long chapter for y'all lovelies! ♡

________________

"Hobi?"

Samin goes around the mansion, looking for the said male with curious black orbs, searching for the face the male has missed crazily.

Samin sighs and walks out of Hoseok's room and walks in the hallway. Eyes darting everywhere around him, opposite to the other hallway and in practice rooms.

But the male was nowhere to be seen, making the heart of the lover male beats fastly in concern.

First of all, it's been almost two months that his baby is ignoring him like he doesn't even exist making his heart tugs at the pain and neglection he receives from his love.

And second, what hurts the most is that whenever he searches for Hoseok to at least gets a little bit of glimpse of him to make his day better the other was always with the same male he's been spending all his time.

Lee Minhyuk.

Sam sighs, pushing his hairs back harshly, mind racing and heart beating erratically just at the thoughts of unwanted images that coming in his mind and corrupting his heart-toring them only by the thought of it.

Samin turns the corner and halted, eyes widen and sweats slowly trickle down his temple when he swallowed harshly.

The sounds of obnoxious laughter rings in his ears, the sweet laugh which was once his favourite music now standing in front of someone else and giggling like the world is in his hand.

Once again....once again he found hoseok with Minhyuk in these past months of him ignoring him with great efforts.

Don't know how many more time he has to endure the heartache at the scenes he has to see which always break a piece of his heart.

Samin huffed, eyes already burning in jealousy and rage as he sees Minhyuk's hand on hoseok's waist as he laughs with his baby.

Samin stomped forward and push his hand away from hoseok's waist and stand in front of him.

"Keep your hands to yourself!" He barked, startling the two males from their focused talking which only consist of Minhyuk flirting with Hoseok who also always giggles at his tries, fueling his smugness.

Minhyuk scoffed and smirked as he noticed the burning anger in the other male who turns around to face the younger.

"So this is where you're oh so busy to not even spare a glance at me?" Samin gritted his teeth, his chin ready to shake as he felt his heart heavy at the coldness of Hoseok's face.

"So? Now I have to be always around you?" Hoseok called out, nonchalantly raising his eyebrow at samin who blinked in the pain that shoots through his heart.

"Hoba..." his voice hold the deepest emotion.

Hoseok looks away, gulping subtly as he avoided his gaze to lands on Sam who holds the hurt look that pains his heart and broke into pieces.

"Why are you even doing this? What I did that you seems to ignore my whole existent! Do I mean nothing to you now?" Samin's called out faintly, voice unwillingly cracking at the end yet he swallowed the lump.

"It's nothing like that" Hoseok said, voice nowhere near the warm and gentle instead it was cold.

Minhyuk rolls his eyes at the drama in front of him and pulled out the cigarette in boredom and lit it up.