Chapter 62

I can hear this picture! Tae, my pumpkin skkssksk stop being so cute I am gonna eat him! 😠😤💜

13.4k+ words!! It's my birthday treat for you! Enjoy! 💞

__________________

The same night, after talking on the balcony Taehyung and Jimin were told to go home as Jin was sleeping and there was no need for them to stay as nurses are there to take care of the patient.

Taehyung was reluctant in leaving his brother, continuously arguing with Jimin to let him stay over but the older refuse to give in to his whines saying he needs proper rest and sleep too before he gets sick and it will add to Seokjin's worry and affect his health.

It worked and Taehyung agreed after that.

They went home, it was still evening, they just got finished with the dinner which Jimin forced the younger to eat, and Taehyung constantly groaning he is in no mood to eat.

Taehyung had gone to his room to take some rest, a bit relieved and at peace knowing his hyung is back from his long sleep, one less thing to worry about was the big impact on his shattered heart.

Jimin was still downstairs, making coffee for himself, a phone was on his hand, fiddling, moving the device in his hand as the latter was contemplating if he should call his lover—ex-lover.

Well, he just thinks they were in the not right state of mind and anger spit it when neither of them meant it so he thinks they are not really over yet.

They need to talk and clear things out, Jimin felt like he should take the first step as he was the one who started the stupid argument and accused the other of something he wasn't even at fault for.

They were impulsive and this thing needs to sort out before they both hurt themselves more with this distance and misunderstanding between them.

Jimin knew the other is not yet there to feel what Jimin feels strongly for Yoongi, the deep love but he also knows that the mafia was sincere and genuine with him, he knows he doesn't mean to get rid of him.

They were just utterly stupid for arguing over in stressed situation and ended up being ex.

After all, he has all trust in himself, Yoongi can't resist him, duh!

His train of thoughts stopping in the middle when a soft knock was heard, he frowned, checking the time and thinking who was to be coming at this hour, though it's not late they weren't expecting anyone either.

He walked to the living room, crossing it to go towards the entrance and opening the door only to get his heart skips a few beats and his eyes widening for a few seconds because.

"Yoongi?"

There the latter standing at his house doorstep, eyes cold as ever, pale skin tainted by shadowy darkness under his eyes.

Jimin looks at him in surprise to see him here, Yoongi didn't say anything for the first few minutes either, just staring at his eyes, both had long eye contact, conveying many emotions through it, longing and sadness dominating both of their eyes before he blinked and clear his throat.

"Is Taehyung there?" He spoke, in his same low monotonous way.

Jimin flinched at it, not expecting the other to ask for his best friend, he thought he was there for them to talk it out and got so giddy at the thought.

"Ah ...um ...yes. In his room." he stammers, taken aback. "Why?"

"I want to talk with him" Yoongi replied curtly, deciding in visiting Taehyung himself to talk to the other because honestly speaking he can't see Jungkook breaking bit by bit every night alone into his room, longing for his heart's comfort.