Chapter 13

Warning for those who are sensitive and good luck to those who were waiting to see Jeon torture that bastard ;)

I expect if you're reading a mafia/psychopath kinda book so you already know there'll be gruesome content still I'm warning y'all just in case.

___________

"Welcome to Jeon's Heaven"

His voice boomed in the spacious basement making the tied up man jerked up his head in his direction.

Jungkook walked closer to his prey and bend down to his level placing his hands on top of the chair behind his back and tilted his head to the side in front of his face.

"Pleasure to have you here, Mr Lee Joshin. Hope you'll enjoy your time here" Jungkook bark out while smirking.

The mentioned male eyes widen when he saw who captured him and when he realize he was in the mercy of Jeon his heart stop beating in fear for a while.

"J-Jeon..!" Lee's voice muffled by the cloth in his mouth but it was still heard by Jungkook.

"The one and only" Jungkook raised his hands on his sides in the air, proudly.

"And you're the special guest of Jeon's Heaven tonight. Aren't you lucky, hm?" Jungkook dipped his head to the side and stare down at the breathless male.

Jungkook again bend down and placed his hands on either side of the chair armrest and went closer to Joshin who starts sweating in fear.

"So special that I will give you the best treatment I've ever given to any of my lucky guest" His deep voice sent shivers down the scared male's back.

Lee Joshin starts breathing loudly and squirming in the chair as his screams muffled by the cloth and his whole body starts to shake badly.

"Sit straight!" Joshin instantly stops when he saw the death glare of Jeon which made him froze immediately while his legs kept quivering in fear.

Jungkook glare turns into a scowl as he opens his mouth. "You know what, Lee? I don't like it when someone made rules for themselves and they expect others to follow it too...but they don't because people like you think they are superior and can get away with it without any fear" Jungkook tsked.

"When you should do is, if it says you can?-then you can....and when you are told you can not-then you can not" He words came out as growl at the end as he states.

"And I hate it. I hate when someone break rules. And you know that when Jeon hates it...he punish them" Jungkook stare at the wide-eyed male who has sheer anxiety in his eyes.

"And you know what you did?" Jeon's hand trail down the male's right arm down to his tied up wrist against the chair and tap his hand.

"You did something which you were forbidden to do. Which in terms you were allowed to feel pleasure and with trust you were granted to enter in that room" Jungkook glare at him hard without any trace of a smirk.

The male look up at him confused as he didn't know why he was kidnapped by Jeon, what he did? What is the reason that Jeon is so mad at him and what he was even talking about?

Jungkook seeing the male's confusion decided to educate the male of his crime of coming into Jeon's Heaven.

"V, the special male. Ring the bell?" Lee Joshin furrowed his eyebrows as he was trying to calm his fear to think straight and when it dawned upon him who this V was he was even more confused as to why it matters to Jeon.

"Are you left-handed or right-handed?" Jungkook suddenly asks in curiosity. "You know in sex?"

Joshin was taken aback but muffled out when sees an impatience glare and he pointed his eyes at the right. hand.