Chapter 50

Some of y'all didn't read the introduction chap and it shows. It is clearly mentioned there that Taehyung has 'Hermaphroditism condition' means male born with both penis and a vagina also a butthole. It is not fictional, some people do born with these conditions and now I hope it clears out and no one will comment about this.

Still, if you have a question, ask here.

Enjoy the chapter!

________________________

"Mhmm"

Taehyung moaned like whining, eyes shut tightly as sharp rays of sunlight burn on his beautiful face showcasing his chubby yet flawless face, glowing it with golden shine and enlightening his detailed features.

"Mhm~"

He hummed in his throat again when felt something soft on his neck and slowly opening his eyes, hands reaching up to shield his face from the burning light, and blinked to get out of his sleepy state.

Taehyung looks down, feeling a weight on him, and saw the bush of raven hair and frowned in confusion as felt the softness on his neck again.

"Baby?"

He called, receives nothing in response he tilted his head to look at the face of his handsome lover sleeping soundly while burying his sexy yet cute face in the crook of his neck.

"Baby?" He called again when felt the soft kiss on his neck yet Jungkook's eyes were closed and his breathing was calm and steady.

Taehyung chuckled lowly as he realizes Jungkook was kissing his neck in his sleep unconsciously.

Taehyung smiles softly and loosely wrapped his arms around his neck and strokes his hairs delicately.

"Cute baby bunny" he muttered adoringly.

Jungkook was laying half top on his body, shirtless showing his tattoos and muscly body which Taehyung can't get enough of admiring and caressing

Taehyung smiles as Jungkook moved a bit, unconsciously nuzzling his face in his neck making it tickle but staying put now placing his head comfortably on his chest.

Taehyung smile, Jungkook looked so cute with his swollen sleepy face and cupid lip pouting a bit in his sleep with his disheveled hair and hand loosely holding his petite waist with tattooed arms, looking hot and adorable at the same time.

Taehyung sighs, looking into his side he sees the time on the clock then back at Jungkook, his hands still caressing his silky hairs and suddenly a pretty blush adorned his cheeks when to remember the moments of last night.

He felt embarrassed now at how bold and whiny he was and he cringed at his acts.

Fuck! What will he think about me now?! This is so embarrassing!