Chapter 19

Lol, how ironic. Not many people are reading when I'm updating daily, I know it's not much (people gets busy and all) but it's weirdly demotivating me, lol. Ik I'm weird but anyways enjoy :)

______________

After applying for medicine on Taehyung's body which was a big hassle as the male won't stay sit on his lap and keep trying to move away from him before he can even start.

With great patience and utmost care Jungkook handled Taehyung and finally manage to take care of his wounds.

Also calming the crying male who keeps complaining about how bad it's burning his skin which made Jungkook sad and mad at the same time.

Sad because he can't see his petal in this much pain and mad because he will kill that Joshin tomorrow, he will torture him to death.

Jungkook picks Taehyung and placed him on the bed gently tucking him under the cover and patting his head.

"It will be ok, hm?" He consoles the still hiccuping puppy and grabs his hand squeezing in assurance.

Taehyung after a while relaxed and only sniffles could be heard from him. He looks up at Jungkook with a bit teary and swollen eyes and a pout formed unconsciously on his lips.

"Why you do this every day?"

Jungkook sighs and gave the softest look he can muster, still patting his head and playing with his hairs.

"It's good for you, pup. It will heal your wounds" Jungkook said softly.

"Yes, it can heal only the wounds not the reason behind it," Taehyung said weakly and turn away from Jungkook curling himself into a ball as he felt broken.

Jungkook panicked and felt something inside him tore as he sees his petal in a vulnerable position.

Not knowing what to do and say Jungkook stay sit at the edge of the bed beside Taehyung's laying figure and gently caressed his hairs.

"It will heal with the time too" he chooses to say, hoping it wouldn't offend the other like his all attempts of concern and comfort do.

Taehyung buried his face in the pillow and pushed his legs more into him, making himself smaller and mumbled weakly. "Is three years not enough?"

Jungkook looks down at him and smiles sadly. "Sometimes it takes years to heal...sometimes weeks or days...sometimes it takes a moment to heal if you're with the right person..."

The mafia leader looks away outside the window deep in thoughts and muttered lowly. "...and sometimes it didn't even heal..." his fist clenching tightly and eyes unblinking as he sighs deeply looking back at Taehyung.

"You just had to live with it...get used to it and try to forget about it. Everything will be much better if you distract yourself and your pain into something else...it relieves you and made living much easier."

Jungkook bends down and kisses his head gently. "You don't have to be strong every time though. Sharing your pain and sadness is much better than taking it all alone"

"It's so easy for you to say but harder for the one who's going through"

"I know, I can understand it personally"

"No, you don't because you don't have to go through problems like this in your life. People like you live the best life and then say they can understand the person like me"

Jungkook tilted his head as his eyes gets numb and blank, hands trembling and heart beating louder than before as he looks down, eyes shutting tightly as he didn't let anything get in his mind and disturb him.