Chapter 22

I decided the ship name of Hoseok and Samin will be "HoSam" ♡

And have you read the oneshots book I published? If not check it out, the first oneshot is up :)

__________________

Taehyung came out of the washroom with the hoodie neatly wrapped in his hands as he placed it on the table and grab his bag.

Jungkook was on the balcony talking on the phone when Taehyung was glancing at him and he bites his lips in thought.

Should he just go or wait for Jungkook to finish the call and said goodbye then go?

He was contemplating what to do because the other was so sweet last night that it made Taehyung think about what is right and what's wrong.

The other look harmless but at the same time, a bit suspicious.

Why suddenly out of nowhere Jungkook come in his life and starts to act like gentlemen when he has no reason to be. Why he doesn't fuck him without resting as his every other customer do.

He's not minding the rest but it's making him confused as to why Jungkook is so different with others. Why he's not hurting him.

Taehyung is not used to this gentleness nor he's used to having someone complimenting him so much that it makes him overwhelmed.

Taehyung doesn't know why every time Jungkook open his mouth it almost always about Taehyung and his beauty.

Taehyung never-never likes the way he's so beautiful and catches the eyes of each of the hungry preys that ruins him every single night like a broken doll.

But Jungkook makes him change his mind and made him thought about the way he actually looks.

He has the way with his words and his expressing eyes that shows the sincerity that's made Taehyung look in the mirror at his reflection and think...if he's really worthy to be appreciated that much?

He was lost in his thoughts when Jungkook ends the call and came into the room.

He smiles when he sees Taehyung.
"You ready, petal?"

Taehyung didn't hear him he was looking at the mirror with unfocus eyes and deep in his thoughts.

"Petal?" Jungkook frowned at the silennce and walk closer to him.

Jungkook tilted his head as he stares at the direction Taehyung is looking at and knitted his eyebrows when he saw the frown on his pretty face.

Jungkook smiles and leans forward, taking the opportunity where Taehyung is looking to his side so his squishy bread cheek were on display, tempting the ruthless leader so peck it softly, successfully pulling Taehyung out of his trance.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Jungkook gushed out, pointing at the mirror Taehyung was looking at where his petal's reflection was showing.

Taehyung blushed and cleared his throat. "You are exaggerating. Nothing is like that" He looked down and fiddled with his fingers.