Chapter 60

Get it, let it roll__________________

Get it, let it roll
__________________

12.5k words! Enjoy!

-

"Send a message to Kim Mafia, I want to meet him right now!"

-

"mhm..."

A groan, like a whine of pain leaving a throat of an unconscious male as he stirs from his forced sleep.

Head throbbing inside his skull, veins ticking against his skin that he can physically feel it as he tried to open his eyes, the headache was sheer and raw, so sharp that he almost cried.

His vision was blurry when he manages to open his eyes, everything looks unclear, double but his mind was wakeful enough to hear words in his ears that were coming from someone close to him.

The voices were unfamiliar.

"You're doing a big mistake, Jinyoung! He will kill us all!" A male exaggerated tone was heard around him as he hissed silently, his head was hurting so bad that even little sounds ringing inside it, worsening his pain.

"Shut up, Daniel! Don't be a coward. He won't do anything as long as we have his prized possession with us. He won't dare!" Taehyung could make out figures from the slits he manages to open, his eyelids were so heavy to move.

"Why are you not understanding the situation, Jinyoung! He's not anyone, he's Jeon! He will torture us to death when he comes to know about it!"

Taehyung's heartbeats suddenly risen, his eyes were open he can see three figures crowded around the corner while talking loudly.

He panics when his eyes wander around him and he sees the unfamiliar place, an old building from the way the walls are gruesomely green and there was leakage from the ceiling, the floor was dirty where he was laid in an uncomfortable position.

Taehyung's eyes frantically drift around, he tried to sit up but his head pulse he got dizzy from it, landing back on the floor.

"Ah...where...where I am...ah"  he mumbled but the abductors fighting between couldn't hear his small murmur as they continued yelling at each other.

"Daniel! Enough is enough! You agreed to it now you can't back out!" Jinyoung who was the mastermind behind this all shouted at the male who was his friend.

"It's because I didn't know you were going to kidnap the freaking Jeon's lover!" Daniel reason out.

"So now what you are implying for me to do, huh?! Leave him?!"

"Yes, that's exactly what I am saying! Let him go before Jeon finds out! He will make our life miserable and you know that very well!" He warned him, wanting to save themselves from the wrath of Jeon.