Chapter 51

We reached 204k+ reads already?! What?! This is the biggest gift guys omg I love you so so much, I can't explain it in words! Thanks for supporting me so much. I AM SO HAPPY ♡(> ਊ <)♡

This chapter is the longest, almost 7k words, enjoy and sorry for making you guys wait.

____________________

"Then I'll kill them!"

The words, the few words of a sentence that were kept ringing in Taehyung's ears as he stood frozen on his spot, eyes widen and heart-stopping for a second as his breath hitched at the emotions on Jungkook's face.

His posture was stiff, irritated, stern even firm while his hands ballad into fists.

Annoyance, anger, fury, sadness, fear, fire it was all a rollercoaster of emotions burning on his face yet his eyes were blank and emotionless, no sense of emotions present there when he turns on his wheel and silently walked back inside the house with big steps.

Taehyung just watched him going inside, looking at his retreating back without a word as his eyes already start welling up in tears when he realizes his mistake.

He shouldn't have said that insensitive joke but he was not aware of Jungkook taking it so seriously. He was just teasing but it's got out of hand.

He neglected Jungkook's feelings and unintentionally hurt his baby and the pang of guilt rush into his whole body as his eyes brim with tears.

This wasn't how he imagines the next few moments to live with this sorrow but rather with smiles and talks.

He ruins their happy mood by verbally hurting his baby with his stupid joke to bring out the jealous Jungkook.

What the fuck was he even thinking when he said that? Now that he thinks about it, it does sound stupid and totally unreasonable for him to want to see the jealous Jungkook.

"J-Jungkook" Taehyung breathes out shakily. Eyes frantically looking down and then back at the door of the backyard as the lonely tear left his beautiful eyes and a sob after that as he bites his bottom lip.

Taehyung covers his mouth as he closes his eyes shut tightly. "What did I do! Fuck!" His voice laced with guilt and realization as his tone had an underline trembling.

He was feeling so stupid.

"Fuck! This wasn't supposed to happen. Why did I even say that!" Taehyung was regretting it so bad.

Although it wasn't that deep yet for an insecure person like Jungkook who was already so scared and in utter fear of hiding the truth from Taehyung, it was just the cup of oil in the burning flames of fire.

His already saddened self got the joke as true words and made him more insecure about what if someone else did manage to reach through his petal's heart, what will he do?

He can't help but take this in his heart and it pains him that the words are the knowing truth in the future and also his own words.

He will kill whoever tried to put a chance on his petal because he's the only someone Jeon wouldn't give it up for the world.

He doesn't fucking care about anyone or anything but having himself inside Taehyung's heart and staying there forever.

Taehyung is his love, is the only family of the Jeon and he's not ashamed to admit he's hella possessive about him and no one is allowed to come in between them.

Taehyung is his and he will make sure it stays like that, for forever.

Taehyung sits on the bed of Jungkook's bedroom, face hidden in his palm where he was crying softly and tugging on his hairs in the heavy feeling of regret for hurting Jungkook and his feelings.