Chapter 67

Hi!

Long chapter, Almost 11k words of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) enjoy!

Pictures credit to original owners, I found them on Pinterest.
_________________

My heart♥️ calling...

Jungkook's phone buzzed in his pants as he was driving the car, the windshield screeches through his front window as it clears out the water to help him see the way, the loud roaring noises muffled in his window shut packed car as the heavy rain pour down on the car window harshly.

The roads were empty, nowhere a person can be seen here as all are sheltered into the shops or in their respective homes, Saving themselves from the heavy rain and lights that striking through the pitch-black sky.

Jungkook fish out the buzzing device and after a glimpse of who's calling he moves the car to the side and turns off the engine before picking up the call by sliding it to the side.

Jungkook smiled as he sighs when he spoke. "I am almost there, pup"

"Koo!"

Taehyung's wavering yell was heard and Jungkook's heart stop, his eyes slightly widening but they darken at the small sobs that come out of his heart's mouth.

"Petal, what's wrong?" Worry, fear, utter anxiety runs through his veins and is hinted at in his rough tone which the mafia tried to sound calm but as the mafia's hand tightens around the steering wheel, it was clear he was already on edge.

"Koo...I.." Taehyung was unable to make a proper sentence.

"Petal, why are you crying?" He tried to be calm, tried to keep at bay but the cries coming from his lover's mouth were sending him into another kind of rush.

"I .... Hyung...koo ..."

"I am coming! Just lock yourself somewhere, ok? I will be there in no time, alright pup?" Jungkook soothes his lover, pushing the buttons to start the engine again when he heard the other's voice again.

"No! Koo! I am fine!" Taehyung laughs, covering his mouth as happy tears running down his rosy cheeks.

"You're worrying me pup" Jungkook spoke out in distress, his heart speed up in stress.

"I am safe" Taehyung reassured.

Jungkook breathes out relief and leaned back on the seat, closing his eyes as he nodded and force himself to calm down.

"Are you sure?" He asked to confirm.

"Yes"

"Then why are you crying?"

"I am just so so happy" Taehyung whispers, his voice cracking as he giggles.

Taehyung couldn't keep his feelings, he was over the moon, standing in the empty corridor of the hospital just a few nurses passing by from time to time, he was edgy, almost on the verge of jumping up and down, and screaming out his happiness, his heart was full of life at the moment, fingers buzzing in excitement, throats clogging up in sentiments as the rains pour out of his eyes in form of peace and contentment.

He was in ecstasy.

"Koo, Jin hyung..." Taehyung trailed, lump stuck in his throat unable to form a proper sentence but he somehow said in broken language. "He...hyung...he knows...he knows, Koo! Oh my god" Taehyung wants to squeal in happiness, he was already squealing as if it weren't turning into sobs but in his defense, he couldn't just control it.

Jungkook frowned, utterly confused about other's broken sentences and what he meant by this as he voices out his confusional question.

"He knows what, heart?"