Chapter 72

Hello! Here you go! Enjoy the 14.2k words long chapter! Hope it will be worth the wait ♡♡♡

____________________

Moans, whines, groans, and ecstasy

The Foggy glass door of the shower cabin was making a shadow of two males huddled up to each other having the time of their lives.

Taehyung throws his head back, beads of water trickling down his chin to his neck, wet hairs sticking to his forehead, his eyes closed and mouth open agape where the sounds of heaven could be heard in Jungkook's opinion.

"Hyuuuung..." Taehyung whines out, the loud and harsh thrust jolting him upwards as his nails dig in the older's back where the water was making his grip slippery and making him fall on only Jungkook's support.

The mafia was groaning, moaning in overwhelming elation as his grip on Taehyung's hips tightened, he pushed more forward, kept pushing himself in and out of Taehyung's hole hidden in between his folds.

His new addiction.

"Fuck, pup!" Jungkook rasped out, opening his eyes and looking at the beautiful sinfully gorgeous lover of his moaning and jolting upwards at every thrust of his hips.

This wasn't supposed to be that way, they were supposed to have a shower together after waking in each other's embrace, not quietly as Jungkook was on his side while Taehyung was clinging to his back, spooning the mafia as he was a cuddly sleeper alas to Jungkook's sleeping habits.

But the mafia was slowly adjusting to sleeping the whole night with his cuddly pup who just needed to hug him at all cost, no matter how much in a sleepy state he would push the younger for suffocating him.

But he's not complaining, he doesn't mind it at all.

Anyways, so after a while, like half an hour of lazing on the bed, rolling around with each other while having a much-needed cuddle session in the morning did the couple decide to get up and take a much-needed bath as last night was only a hurried shower.

But just as Taehyung came out of the sheets with all his glory, nothing was hidden by the extra cover of sheets as they were very comfortable being naked around each other.

Taehyung's butt was just in front of Jungkook's face, and no, this is not the reason they are fucking their brains off in the shower at the moment but the thing-more specifically, a trail of clear liquid gushing out of Taehyung, from in between his folds and trailing down his pretty thighs is the reason.

Jungkook had gulped and grunted at the sight and this sparks his already morning wood to stand proud and hard, thick with veins and suffocating to release, and last night pictures of him pounding into Taehyung's didn't help when it made him think about it.

The sight was so salacious and enticing where he sees his cum gushing out of Taehyung-well last night's shower was quick so it's understandable if he wasn't able to clean the younger up properly.