Chapter 8

Coming from writing Heal me to Jeon's heaven be like:
❤💜👬😘💘💦🎇♥💝😍😳😋😖😡😭😢😤💔💣💢😿👽😣😖👊

_______________

"Come in"

Sam joined the room and shut it behind him, he walks closer to where Jungkook sat at his swirling chair behind the large table.

Jungkook exhales and the smoke came out of his mouth as he crushed the smoke ashes onto the bowl in front of him.

"Did you get it?" He asked.

Sam nodded and placed the file on the table. "Here are all the cops private data from who they are suspicious at, to their next rate plans, to their plans at charging the mafias and the next targets."

Jungkook nodded and tap at the file with the tip of his fingers and placing it aside then leans forward by settling his elbows on the desk and interlacing his fingers under his chin.
"Good job, Sam. You never disappoint me" Sam smiled and bowed in utter respect.

"Anything for you boss" Jungkook chuckled and waved his hand, dismissing it.

"Take a week off and spend it with your boy, you're free of receiving another mission anytime soon," Jungkook said, smirking.

Sam's cheeks visibly brighten with lovely hues and he puffed in embarrassment.

"Ahem..sure. Thanks, boss" Sam let out in gratitude. Jungkook nodded in acknowledgement.

"But before that, sit down I want to talk about something important," Jungkook says and the latter nodded in response and sit opposite to Jeon.

"What is it?"

Jungkook squeezes the cigar between his fingers and cleared his throat. Infuriated at his self about how he doesn't even know what words should he use to ask what he needed to ask.

Jungkook gritted his teeth in annoyance and sighed deeply.

"You like hoseok, right?" Jungkook asked first, wanted to confirm his suspicion.

Sam blushed as an adoring smile spread onto his face and he shakes his head in refusal. "No boss, I don't just like him. He's my Love"

Jungkook nodded in thought and sighs deeply as he let out the words he wanted to ask him. "How do you deal with him?"

Sam turned up his eyebrows and look at his boss with questioning eyes. "What do you mean?"

Jungkook sighs. "I mean to say how do you talk to him? What do you do when you see him?"

Sam was stunned by his boss sudden unusual questions but choose not to ask further and just respond to him.

"I treat him gently and with the utmost care, I can muster up. I always try to be careful to not hurt him intentionally because it just came right back at me since I can't see him sad and hurt especially if I am the reason for his tears. It just broke the piece of my heart, he means the world to me. I never want to see those downward lips and a deep frown on his face though he looks cute it still doesn't change the fact that he's upset." Sam had a precious smile on his face while his eyes dripping with love and affection for his baby sunshine.

No matter what, he just couldn't stop smiling at the thought of hoseok.

Jungkook scowled at the illogical words of the male and ask the first question that came to his mind.
"How do you talk gently?"

Sam's smile died down at that and he looks at his leader with a void face.
"Gently means....soft. Like with love and care" Sam tried to explain though he was slightly creeped out by the way his leader seems to be so interested In that kind of talk.