Chapter 53

Officially the longest chapter of this book! 7.6k words! My dedication to giving you guys longer chapters for making you wait for days is real! Love you lots ( ˘ ³˘)♥

___________________

"Baby?"

Jeon froze as his heart stop beating for a while hearing his petal's voice.

His hand subconsciously squeeze Seokjin's hand where he was patting it before and his eyes were wide open, filled with panic and fear as now his heart wildly beating in his chest, so hard that the thumping sound echoing in his ears.

Jungkook flinched as he felt the soft hand touched his broad shoulder and abruptly stood up and look here and there, his eyes still wide and filling with terror while his back was on Taehyung.

The latter frowned as he gently holds Jungkook's hand and turns his around. "Baby? What happened?" His voice was soft and soothing.

Jungkook turns around to stare at his petal and a sigh of big relief left his mouth silently when he saw no hatred on the latter's face and hold Taehyung's hand back eagerly.

Taehyung huffed out as he was suddenly in his boyfriend's arms against his chest while the other was squeezing him in his embrace like he will go somewhere if he won't hold him tightly.

Jeon tightly closed his eyes as he holds his petal against him and nuzzles into his neck. "My heart"

"Kookie" Taehyung chuckled at the desperate hold of the other and patted his back. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing!" Jeon said a bit too quickly but he swallowed harshly and kept his head buried in his neck to calm his raging heartbeats.

"Nothing, I-I was just worried" He muttered in his neck.

Taehyung smiles softly and his hand reaches up to Jungkook's shoulder as he gently caressed the big baby's sensitive ear to soothe the male. "You silly. Why are you so worried all of a sudden. I was here in the hospital. I am not gonna leave you"

"Promise?" The mafia mumbled in his neck with desperation, a hum leaving his throat at the incredible sensation of his petal caressing his ears.

Taehyung chuckled again and hummed on his shoulder with a wide boxy smile. "I promise, baby"

Jungkook breathes out deeply and forces himself to trust this promise thing even though the phrase that he had read somewhere popped in his head and ruining away all his tries of forced relief of believing his petal.

Promises are meant to be broken.

But he believes not every one of the promises is broken, some might get fulfilled because then this promise thingy wouldn't be existing and people wouldn't do that if it was meant to be broken.

"Petal" the mentioned male hummed in response.

"I love you" his voice was muffled in his neck.

Taehyung smiles lovingly as he was still rubbing Jungkook's ears and tilted his head a bit to the side to softly kisses his lover's cheek and nosed around it. "I love you too, baby"

Jungkook smiled and just squeeze his petal in his embrace and sighs in content at the small kisses being placed on his cheeks.

He was reassured, his petal is still in his arms and loving him, there's no need to tell him now as he just feared that he will lose all of this.

Amidst this, the two cuddled up figure miss to notice the slight movement behind them where the eldest male present in the room on the bed has tried to open his eyes but to no avail, his eyeballs were just moving under the closed eyelid like it is glued there, like it is too heavy to open it, like he was too tired to force it open.