Chapter 24

Hey!

Alright, guys choose which oneshot you want me to publish first?

Male lactation with smut?

Or

Horror au with a minor mature scene?

Whichever gets more votes will be published tomorrow, uwu ♡

___________

Jungkook heard the knock on the door and he stands up from his chair and went to open it.

"Hey" Jungkook smiled and step aside giving space for Taehyung to come inside.

Taehyung placed his bag on the table and sighs, turning around after taking a deep breath to calm his erratic heartbeats and smiled slightly.

"Want me to change?" Jungkook come closer to him with a small smile and hummed.

Taehyung nods and was going to take a step towards the bathroom when he was caged by the arms of the other male.

Jungkook pulled him closer by his small waist causing Taehyung to gasped and swallowed harshly at such proximity.

His hands gently rested on Jungkook's chest, feeling the hardness under his palms, Taehyung couldn't believe himself when he felt his ears turns hot.

The mafia male leans closer slowly and kissed the side of his head then pulling away with a sweet smile he recently learned for his petal.

"You looked breathtaking tonight" Jungkook gushed out, caressing his waist looking at him with his bambi eyes filled with warmness.

"At the same time, so hot and alluring" Taehyung blushed and looks away, remembering how he tried to tempt the male on the stage and shame soaked through his whole body and soul.

Jungkook chuckled and grab his chin gently, pushing it forward so he can admire his red cheeks.

"Someone was trying to seduce me, hm?" He teased, smirking widely when Taehyung slapped his hand from his face and nudge him away.

"It-It is nothing like you think! Tha-That was for everyone! D-Don't think that you're special because you're not!" He stuttered out an excuse, cheeks bright red from embarrassment as he turns around to make a run for the bathroom.

Jungkook expected him to do and rushed after, catching him by his waist and pulling him backwards. Taehyung's back landed harshly on Jungkook's chest who sneak his hands on his delicate waist to prevent him from running away.

"Where are you running, hm? I'm still not done yet" Jungkook whisper huskily in his ear sending goosebumps on all over his arms and till his legs.

Taehyung breathes loudly as Jungkook's tighten his arms around his waist and placed his chin on his shoulder.

"I am yet to tell you how elegant you looked while dancing" he started, voice so tender that it forces Taehyung to sigh out and listen.

"Although, your motives and the dance were to be sensual and sexual and you were there's no doubt-but yet your purity gave away as I see an angel dancing like a free soul on that stage" Jungkook gushed out, tilting his head so he can stare at Taehyung who was fiddling with his fingers and his gaze was on the floor.

Jungkook turns the male around and cups his cheeks, pushing it upwards so he can glimpse in his eyes.

Taehyung's whole face was red by now and Jungkook couldn't help but throw his head back and laugh out his amusement.