Chapter 26

Hi!

You guys want HoSam or Yoonmin moments more?

Ignore the mistakes, I was in a hurry :)

____________________

"Sir, everything is ready. When we have to go?"

Yoongi hummed and nods to himself as he was talking on the phone with his gang member.

"I guess next week. I will ask Jeon about it, we have to be quick before they rate on one of our big drugs smuggling ships yard which will bring much loss" Yoongi sighs.

"Alright sir, we will be ready when orders came." Yoongi hummed and turn off the microphone pulling it out of his ear as he keeps walking out of the club to the parking lot to get to his car.

Yoongi pulls out his phone when it dinged, seeing the messages of his gang members who were sending him locations and the ships pictures to whom they will be sending drugs to their customer outside the country.

Yoongi let out a puff when he stumbles into someone and groans loudly when he sees who is the one who got landed on the floor.

Jimin hissed when he bumped into someone and fell on the floor on his bum hardly.

"Oww~"

Yoongi glare hardly. "Why is it always you who has to bump into me!"

Jimin scoffed when he looked up and saw his cat boss, standing up and patting his bum to take away dirtiness.

"So now you want angels to bump into you, you devil cat!" Jimin hissed as he was already stressed about his car which is puncture and Yoongi spitting remarks at him made him more annoyed.

Yoongi glare hard and step closer to him. "What did you just say?!"

Jimin huffed. "I don't repeat myself. And please keep the distance"

Yoongi growled on his face at his attitude and pin him against the car.
"Watch your attitude!"

"Don't growl at me! I can do that too! Grrrrrr" Jimin glared and growled back but then chock and cough loudly.

Yoongi scoffed and pull back, looking at him in amusement.
"What are you even doing here at this late hour? The workers were gone long before"

Jimin pouted and pointed at his car tire. "Someone pull the gas out of my tire so it's puncture now"

"Then change it. You have got a car surely you'll know how to do it" Yoongi bark at him.

"I know! But I don't have an extra tire!" Jimin glare, frustrated at his situation.

Yoongi rolls his eyes and steps backwards. "Seems like your problem"

"Nothing is your problem every single time the same dialogue" Jimin grumbled under his breath and cross his arms, leaning back to the car.

Yoongi shakes his head and starts to walk away, Jimin looks at his back in disbelief.

"So you're really leaving me here alone?" He said loudly as the male has speed while walking so he was far away already.

Yoongi turn around and raised an eyebrow at him. "So what do you want me to do, huh? Push your car or something?"

Jimin rolls his eyes. "No, idiot. At least help me call the cab. My phone is dead!"

"Just go outside and you'll find many cabs that are lingering outside the club," Yoongi said.

Jimin huffed. "You think I'm standing there for this long for nothing! Outside are so many drunken males are plus it's so cold outside to stand and wait for the cab"