Chapter 25

I published the Male lactation oneshot as it has more votes but the ones who wanted the horror au dw I will publish that too in a few days :) ♡

______________

"I want to be"

"Nice joke" Taehyung chuckled.

"I'm serious" Jungkook's face was void and difficult to comprehend but his eyes were screaming his genuine-ness.

Taehyung stilled as his smile slowly fades away, his hands slip down to Jungkook's shoulder while he looks with confusing eyes at Jungkook.

"This is not a joke, Jungkook!" Taehyung said irritatedly.

"Do I look like I'm joking to you?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him with still that hard intense face.

Taehyung sighs loudly and shakes his head, holding onto his forehead he pulls himself out of Jungkook's hold.

"This is sick! I can't believe this!" Taehyung hissed as he turns around but Jungkook grabs his wrist and pull him back.

"What are you not believing? I'm telling you I want to be with you. Is it that hard to understand?" Jungkook said loudly.

Taehyung faced him and harshly pulls his hand from his hold and yelled.
"I'm not understanding you, Jungkook!"

"What is that you're not understanding? Tell me and I will enlighten you" Jungkook frowned in distaste as he gets infuriated by the other's behaviour.

"Everything!" Taehyung piped.

"Who the hell are you! What do you want? How can you out of a sudden spit that you want to be with me! A prostitute, A dancer! Do you even know what that means huh!" He screamed, aggregated at the other's blunt attitude.

"It means I'm with different mans every night! Pleasuring them and letting them use my body! How can you want to be with someone like me is beyond my understanding!" Taehyung breaths loudly as his eyes turn vivid.

Jungkook looks at him blankly and steps closer to him. "So?"

Taehyung looks at him in doubt and scoffed. "I think you didn't hear me right, Jungkook. Let me rephrase it for you. I. Am. Getting. Fucked. Everyday. By. A. Different. Man!" Jungkook's eyes twitched and his fist clenched tightly.

"So?" He said again with more vigour.

Taehyung looks at him in mild confusion and bafflement.
"What do you want exactly?" He asks in suspicion.

"You. Is not it clear already?"

Jungkook pulls Taehyung by his waist and stares at him closely.
"I know what you do and what is your job. I know that you dance and pleasure others and I don't see any problem here for you to react like this"

"Impossible! I don't believe you" Taehyung backs away as his vision turns blurry with mad and frustrated tears.

Jungkook sighs and rubbed his face, calming his raising irritation and sits on the bed. Trying with all his might not to lash out in front of Taehyung and take deep intakes of breaths. His legs bounce in distress while he stares at Taehyung with hard eyes.

"How do I make you believe me?"

Taehyung glance at him and huffed.
"Quit playing, will you?"

Jungkook growled and stands up harshly. "I am not playing here! Why are not you understanding!" He shouted and grab Taehyung's arms tightly.

"Because I can't understand why a person like you wants to be with a low life like me, huh!" He shouted with equal fervour.

"You're not a low life, you hear me?" Jungkook said coldly.