Chapter 66

You guys are so precious. I love how y'all are so understanding, telling me to don't pressurized and update whnver I want to. I appreciate all of your messages and comments, thanks for being so patient with me, Love you lots♡♡♡♡

Enjoy this 8.7k words ride!

_______________________

Silence.

Dreading silence.

Murky atmosphere.

Anxiety and fear.

That's what Taehyung was withstanding right now, he was still sitting on the hospital bed with Seokjin, who had been silent for a long time, just sitting and looking away in stillness.

Taehyung waited, with each minute passing, his heartfelt heavier in dread and anticipation.

Hands fiddling with his long dainty fingers resting on his lap, he was sitting sideways, facing away from his brother who he don't know what expression holds nor he dared to look at his way, so scared and anxious for his reaction.

A thunder strike outside making Taehyung flinched a bit at the sudden roar in the pin-drop silent room, the darkness outside illuminating his dullness of the heart, the storm outside felt peaceful to his fear for this silence of his brother.

He badly wants Seokjin to say something, to scream, to shout, to hit him, to do whatever he feels like but stop this silence of his which makes him shiver in weakness.

He can't act like the strongest for any longer if his older brother didn't say anything, he's sure he will crumble into a miserable mess, his insides were churning in so many overwhelming emotions.

Then there it comes.

"So you think shedding few tears can give someone's loyalty certificate?" Seokjin spoke, his voice was hard and weighing the dominance of an older brother.

Taehyung closes his eyes and sighs deeply, hands squeezing his other one as just hearing his cold voice makes his heart skips few beats in panic but he stayed stronger.

You're so strong, so brave, petal... it's ok to be weak sometimes, wouldn't change the truth that you can face any situation, pup.

Jungkook's voice rings in his ears.

Taehyung smiles a little, even in this situation all he can get help is from Jungkook even though the other is not there and didn't even know how his petal needs him here at the moment for his wanted support, the other still managed to help him with his memories.

Taehyung opens his eyes, got a bit of courage to face his brother with wavering confidence but at least he's able to move and that's the progress.

He looks directly at Seokjin who was staring at him, his blank eyes almost force Taehyung to look away and whimper but the younger stayed couraged, letting his boyfriend's words sinking into every pit of his fear-filled body to calm him, his sweet whispers were so affecting he feels like the other was just behind him, hugging him in his warm tight embrace and whispering encouraging words to him.

"No, but seeing genuine emotions sure can do" Taehyung replied.

Seokjin scoffed as he shakes his head. "and what genuineity he gave you to manipulate?" He mockingly raised an eyebrow, hands folded against his chest in a bold attitude.

"He's not manipulative, hyung" Taehyung emphasizes the words, carefully. Still very much respectful to his older brother.

"And how do you know?" Seokjin looks at him with a hard stare.