Chapter 43

"Kneel!"

Jeon ordered and step behind Taehyung who was still sitting on the swirling chair and fiddling with his fingers.

The other males flinched at the dark expression on the mafia's face and one by one slowly they came forward and kneel in front of Taehyung with clenched fists as their pride and ego crushing into pieces as they utter small sorries.

"Loudly! I can't hear it!" Jeon folded his arms on his chest and looks at them with a deep frown and a dominant posture.

"S-Sorry," they all said simultaneously sitting on the floor and looking down as shame and embarrassment run through them.

Jungkook smirked at their position yet he wasn't satisfied only humiliating them or should I say show them their place for ever thinking of hurting or touching his petal.

"Get out" he let out loudly, pushing them away from his petal and stands in front of him as a shield to protect his petal from their dirty nasty stares.

They all scramble back up and rush outside the meeting room only to be taken by his guards. [Wink wonk ;) ]

Jungkook looks back at his petal who was still looking down but he saw his shaking shoulder and sighs.

He grabs his hand and pull him up to his chest and wrapped him in his arms tightly, protecting him.

Taehyung sniffles as he goes under his arms and nuzzles into his chest, the feeling of getting this aura around where he felt the most protective and save is making him wants to always be there.

"It's ok, petal" Jungkook caressed his hairs and rubbed his back comfortingly.

"You handled it very well" Jungkook praises him and pats his head as he kissed his hairs.

He pulls him away and cups his cheeks, wiping away all the traces of tears and kissed his forehead lovingly.

"Now stop crying. You're my strong bear, hm? Everything will be fine. They'll get their punishment. I'll make sure of it" Taehyung looks up at him with his eyes swollen a bit as it were still glossy.

"Punishment?"

Jungkook internally facepalmed himself for almost exposing himself but didn't show it on the outside.

"Yes, punishment. I will file a case of harassment against them." Jungkook said and hugs Taehyung again.

"Now don't think about them. You don't need to worry. I'll handle everything from here" Taehyung sighs in his neck and nodded.

"Okay...but be careful, please. I don't want anything happens to you" He said faintly against his shoulder.

Jungkook chuckled and smirked inwardly. "It's them who needs to be careful, not me...your boyfriend is powerful in this country, petal" Taehyung rolled his eyes at his arrogant tone and huffed.

"Yeah yeah," he shrugged in casually like he's used to his attitude.

Jungkook poked his sides lightly in revenge. "Yah!" He squealed and pushed Jungkook away.

"No tickle!" Jungkook laughs and pulls him closer again.

"Fine fine, I won't hurt you. But now I think it's time for us to go on our date" Jungkook said, looking at the time and nodded in agreement with his statement.

Taehyung hummed and nods. "Yea, but first drop me home" he requested.

Jungkook frowned. "Why?"

Taehyung rolls his eyes at the other and pointed at his body. "I need to change clothes, dummy"