Chapter 49

A bit of you know...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Enjoy the 6k words chapter! ;)

-------------------------

"N-No, there's nothing I'm hiding"

And Taehyung didn't believe it, he just couldn't when Jungkook stuttered like that and also avoided any eyes contact.

"Koo? This is not the truth. I can feel it" the panic that rush through the mafia's eyes didn't go unnoticed by the younger who frowned in worry.

"Koo, is there something you want to tell me?" Taehyung asked again, cupping his cheeks to made Jungkook look at his face which had a gentle but firm expression.

Jungkook gulped and shakes his head, eyes still not meeting Taehyung when he uttered, trying to make his voice as believable as he could. "There's nothing, petal. Trust on me-"

"Don't lie."

Taehyung cut him off with a stern look. "I hate liars, Jungkook. You should know by now that I trust you wholeheartedly so don't lie to me. I won't be able to handle one more heartbreak. I am tired" His voice goes faint as he finishes, an unknown suspicion has taken over Taehyung's heart which was making him worried.

Jungkook looks up at Taehyung, seeing his vulnerable yet firm expression makes his stomach churn in guilt and desperateness.

He doesn't know what to do. Jungkook had never gone through this much conflict in his whole life and now in front of his petal who was looking at him expectantly yet worriedly, he never felt this hopeless and pathetic in years.

For Jeon, lying was never this hard and seems impossible until he met Taehyung.

Jeon was scared, so scared at the moment that his heart drummed in his chest like it is unstoppable. His hands unconsciously shake on Taehyung's waist and his breaths cut short, Jungkook can't believe what he's feeling right now is making him go crazy, his fear is taking a big toll and Jungkook's eyes blur its vision.

He couldn't control himself, his hands badly trembles which Taehyung finally notice, he looks back at Jungkook and saw the fear and distant look, Taehyung panics when he sees Jungkook breathing shakily while his eyes shine slightly.

"Koo?" Taehyung called out with furrowed eyebrows. "Koo, hey hey koo, breath...sh Jungkook breathe" he instantly consoles his lover seeing his state he reach forward to hug the male tightly.

Jungkook immediately clung to him and buried his face in his neck, arms tightening around Taehyung's waist as he closes his eyes tightly.

"Koo, what's wrong?"

"I-I am n-not-not ready! Not ready...d-don't force me!" Jungkook begs in Taehyung's neck, his voice muffled but the younger heard it clearly and pulls back a bit.

"Sh, I'm not asking anything. Calm down" Taehyung cups his face, looking at the older with concern in his doe eyes who was still in a trance.

"D-Don't ask me! I-I can't-can't lose you...you hear me? I can't lose you! I'm...I'm scared, petal. I can't live without you! Don't force me or-or I will l-lose-lose you!" Taehyung's eyes brim with tears, seeing Jungkook begging like this with his eyes so vulnerable and desperate made something broke in his fragile heart and made him want to soothe the male instantly which exactly what he did.

"You won't lose me...ssh calms down," Taehyung said soothingly, caressing his raven hairs and sighing deeply as Jungkook melts in his embrace and clinging to him with his face hidden in his crook of the neck.