Chapter 2

Enjoy the regular updates while you still can until the drafted chapters end and then y'all have to wait for 3 to 4 days for the new update ;)

__________

"Boss" Jungkook turned back on his swirling chair and raised an eyebrow at the male infront of him.

"Mr. Han's murder case is closed now, no clue has been found and it's declared that it was a car accident because of Mr. Han's carelessness for driving at the full speed." The male inform.

Jungkook look up at the ceiling, the wide smirk on his face as he placed the killing stick in his mouth and inhale it, then blowing out in a perfect ball shape.

"Should I be surprised?" He asked smugly. The male infront of him did the same. "It was just like everytime. Though they did suspect you but there was no clue they can find to come to you" The male further spoke causing Jeon to laugh out loud as he again inhale from the smoke stick.

The police had been after him for quite a while, suspecting him for various of the illegal cases and trying to find clues but there's none and Jungkook knew well how to do his work and stays clean.

"Rule number four; Jeon like to perform crimes so smoothly and cleanly that not even a wall can speak against him" He says smirk never left his mouth as he signal his man to go away now which the man did but not after bowing.

"Jeon Jungkook, you're the cleverest person to be born in this world. So dangerous and so handsome, the perfect combination." Jungkook giggle as he gushed out, fanboying over his own self.

He stopped inhaling when his phone rang, he pick it up without even looking. "Jeon" came from the other line.

He smiled. "Min, what's up?"

"I'm good but there's a problem" says the male from the other side.

"What is it?" He leaned up, placing his elbows on the table and crushed the ashes on the glass bowl on his office table.

"There came a problem in shipping our drugs" Jungkook squeeze the cigar between his fingers as his eyes twitch in annoyance.

He hate it when someone disturb his work. He don't like it.

"I want details"

"Alright meet me at my club and I will give you the details and plus there are so many new babyboys you will like to have fun with" Min suggested causing Jungkook's mood to change instantly.

"I would love to" He smirked.

_________

"Sam!"

Sam turned around to see the most beautiful sight.

His sunshine was smiling widely with his heart shape lips as he was running towards him and quickly engulf him in his arms by wrapping his arms around his neck.

Sam chuckled sweetly and embrace the male in his arms by wrapping it around his waist tightly.

"I missed you so much!"

"I missed you to hoba"

'My baby' Sam gushed mentally.

Hoseok pull away as he smile widely at the male infront of him.

"It was so hard man! No calls no messages i was dying to talk to you" Hoseok whined causing Samin's heart to do back flips.

"Really?" He whispered.

"Ofcource you dummy! We're buddies since diaper, we never stayed away from each other more than a day and this is literally almost 2 months!" Hoseok complaint not noticing the sad glint in his suppose 'buddy' eyes.