Chapter 48

I made you guys wait but give you longer chapters! So here it is 5.7k words! ♡

It was already dark outside when they reached the sideways of the house Jungkook had especially bought for him.

Taehyung comes out of the car with astonished eyes and gaping mouth.

"I thought you will be living in a mansion or something which has numerous expensive cars in the garage considering you're extremely rich and top of it all a CEO of the largest company" Taehyung called out, chuckling at his own humour as he imagines a fictional life of his boyfriend usually shown in movies or novels.

Jungkook smiled as he walks beside his petal standing in front of a pretty grand looking Bangalow which was lit up with golden lights and good exterior, screaming luxury at every corner just from outside.

"I do have a mansion," Jungkook told the truth and smile as he sees Taehyung's confuse eyes staring up at him.

"Then why do you live here?" Taehyung asked.

"They are for my work people who look upon the international shipping and other work-related assets that are not important at the moment," Jungkook explained shortly, partially the truth just not mentioning the assets contain drugs, cocaine, expensive and quality alcohols things etc.

Taehyung nodded in understanding.
"I see. But to be honest this house looks more convenient as if you're living in a mansion what happened if you are hungry in the middle of the night? You have to go all the way down to the dramatically long-ass stairs and turn multiple hallways to reach the kitchen. This long-distance can eventually make a foody person like me die out of hunger so yeah, this house is much better"

Jungkook chuckled at his petal and squeeze him into his arms.
"You're so cute for what?" He leans forward and bites Taehyung's cheek softly.

Taehyung giggles and lightly hit Jungkook's chest. "What is your obsession with my cheeks? You're always biting it" he whined rubbing his cheek with his palm.

"No my fault that your cheeks are getting chubbier which is so adorable that I can't resist but to bite them" The mafia male reasoned out with an unbothered face and shrugged his shoulder, an adoring look in his face.

Taehyung pouts and pokes his own cheeks which he also notices are getting puffy and full making him a bit insecure although Jungkook always says that he loves them.

"Am I getting fat?" He unconsciously voices out his thoughts causing the mafia male to scowl instantly and pull his petal flushed to his body and placed his head gently on his shoulder.

Taehyung squirms to get more closer, almost burying his face in Jungkook's neck.

"Tell me your thoughts? Do you think you're getting fat?" Jungkook asks, voice soft and soothing.

Taehyung stayed silent for a while and then pulls away, looking into Jungkook's warm eyes that are his favourite pair of orbs and then look down to his own body, rubbing his tummy and then pouting a bit.

"Maybe a bit? I used to be so thin and slim but now my stomach is bloating and also my face is also getting so full which used to be so hollow" He looks up with innocent eyes and a small pout on his plump lips.

Jungkook hummed in acknowledgement. "Which appearance you like the most on you?"

Taehyung looks away in thought and then sighs. "I don't know" he shrugged then looks up at his boyfriend. "But my hyungie always told me I look good in any way"

Jungkook smiled but then frowned at his petal's next sentence.

"But I think I'm getting much chubbier and I need to diet" Jungkook almost almost rolls his eyes at Taehyung's blindness towards his own beauty.