Chapter 65

Hi beautiful, hope y'all are doing well and if not then that's ok, it will be fine soon ♡♡

Thank you for more than 510k reads!!! You guys are awesome!! I am so happy!!! 💜💜

8.4k words enjoy :))

_________________

"Jeon!"

The mentioned male turns around, having been distracted by showing around his petal when he heard his name call.

Hoseok who stood behind him with a file in hand just noticed the other presence in the room behind his leader, a very beautifully gorgeous male.

Jeon frowned, hands caressing his petal's knuckles where they were intertwined as he raised an eyebrow towards Hoseok's direction.

"Sorry to disturb you Jeon but this is important," Hoseok said, glancing at Taehyung who was looking at the unfamiliar face with a confused expression as he glances at his lover.

Taehyung's heart skipping a beat at hearing that unknown male calling his boyfriend Jeon but he swallowed his fear and instead unconsciously scooting more closer to Jungkook, he promised to fight and he won't back down.

Jungkook sighs as he turns to stare at his heart and looks at him with a questioning glance, Taehyung smiles, and nods. "It's fine, go ahead. I am enjoying watching the paintings anyway" he said softly.

Hoseok eyes momentarily widening in utter shock when he saw Jeon, his leader moving forward to softly kissed the glamorous male's forehead, it almost looked lovingly domestic.

He cleared his throat slowly and maintain his posture when Jeon turns back to walk towards him, Hoseok was malfunctioning at seeing his ruthless leader being so sweet for someone.

The same damn leader who plays with his victims like kids plays with their toys just not so innocently with knife and belt in hands and slowly slithering their skin open to looking at the blood gushing out of them.

It's shocking enough to see the leader being a gentleman when the same man enjoys screams and the sight of blood.

Damn, does he feel awkward as hell.

They went to the corner but Jungkook facing the front where Taehyung stands so he can watch over his petal because he knows he's inside his mansion where he's not that safe without him yet as no one knows what that gorgeous male meant to their leader.

"Um...is he the same male who you've been ordering guards to watch over?" Hoseok asked timidly, being careful not to ask anything too personal knowing his leader did not like to show off much of his personal life.

Jeon glance at him for a second and then back to Taehyung who was cutely blinking at seeing the large size of the paintings and admiring them.

"Mhm," he responded.

"He's pretty." Hoseok complimented, gulping instantly when Jeon's eyes snapped in his direction with a warning glare.

"I-I am booked to Sam remember?" He stuttered out with speed before he loses his life.

"I was just curious, is he your boyfriend?" Hoseok knew his leader wouldn't really harm him, working with him for years but damn his curiosity.

Jeon's glare was still present but he nodded anyway.

Hoseok looked shocked as he muttered to himself. "Didn't know the devil could also be in love. This world is sure strange."

"What did you say?" Jeon's sharp tone made Hoseok flinched and he stuttered.