Chapter 56

Hello! Enjoy the almost 9k words-long chapter!

Jungkook closes the engine and took off his seatbelt, he steps out of the car and jogged towards the other side to open the passenger door for Taehyung to step out of it.

Taehyung smiles as he watches the tall building in front of him with gleaming eyes where many memories whirling under his shining brown orbs.

Jungkook grinned at his petal who was smiling softly and grabs his hands, entwining their hands and dragging him inside the hotel which they are so familiar with.

Jungkook's other hands slip inside his pants pocket as they walk inside the lift and the mafia push the buttons to the top floor where his suite is located.

"Why are we here again?" The younger asked with curiosity brimming in his eyes.

Jungkook side glance at him and smiles. "This is where we will spend the night"

"Why? I thought we will be going to your house"

"This hotel always reminds me of you, well, everything related to you reminds me of you but this hotel has a special place in my heart," he said, looking down at his petal with sparkling round eyes and pecks his pointed nose. "I am kinda attached to it"

Taehyung giggles as he delicately holds Jungkook's biceps and leaned his cheek to his buff arm while their hands were still intertwined, the silver shiny bracelet dangling on his wrist which is one of Jungkook's date night gifts.

The older always shower him with gifts and flowers and not to forget spoils him with his unconditional love too.

The lift stops and the doors slide open, both males step out of it and Taehyung saw the trials of guards standing all over the hallways opposite to one another, there must be at least twenty to thirty guards are present and the room was in between them.

Taehyung sighs as he frowned, glances at his lover as he speaks who walks like the normal leader that he is.

"Why there are always so many guards surrounding this room? The guards aren't around you usually so why they always at the hotel specifically?" He asked, an interested pout on his face.

Jungkook gazes at his side to stare at his petal, mouth forming a fond smile as speaks. "You think guards aren't there when we go outside or when in office?"

Taehyung eyes widen as he gasps. "They are?"

Jungkook chuckled as he ruffles Taehyung silky brunette hairs earning a whine of annoyance from his petal who's hairs got messy now.

"They are always around us, pup. Just not too visible for the predator's eyes, they are always hiding in other attires to seems normal" Jungkook explained, now standing in front of the door as the guard came forward to open the door.

Taehyung's eyes widen in realization as a proud smile forms on his lips as he giggled.

"Ooh, smart baby" Taehyung cooed as he pinches the mafia's cheek who smiles in return to his childish lover and pecks his forehead.

Taehyung noticed his red-tinted ears and giggled internally at the shy Jungkook who was trying so hard to control it.

The guards guarding the corridor didn't dare move their head towards the direction of two lovers, they didn't even dare to glance at their leader, they know the consequences if they do, their eyes cast forward, ears perked up to every little sounds and eyes darting here and there for any different movements they find weird, they were alert, hearing every little thing even the conversation of the couple who were talking not so slowly for them to not hear but they did everything in them to not react to it and gulp down their shocks.