Chapter 63

Finally an update!!!

All the pictures/edits down there, I got it from Pinterest, so whole credit to their original owners.

Enjoy the long ride of 13.2k words!! ✨

Triggering topics, can be really sensitive. I am warning it.

__________________

Groan.

A small deep sound whispers in the quite jittery room bending with the bird's chippers outside as morning rays of sunshine enter inside the room through the see-through white curtains in front of the slightly open window.

Taehyung groggily opens one of his eyes while the other was being rubbed by his fist to wipe away the sleep from his sights, a yawned scaping past his swollen lips as his shoulder slumped down with his hands lazily falling on his lap.

He looks around, another yawn sounded from his open mouth as he stares at the empty space beside him and the room around him where no one looked to emerge, the one who his eyes and heart were demanding to see at the moment.

He pushes his arms upwards and stretched his limbs, sighing deeply as he was more awake now from his long sleep where he slept like a newborn baby to the core it made him tired and exhausted from much-contented sleep, still somewhere in the definition of freshly exhausted.

"Koo?" He called with a voice morningly deep but like a whisper which can only be heard inside the room, a pout forming when he didn't hear any response.

"He left?" Taehyung murmured under his breath sadly. "Didn't even leave a note..." He trailed, eyes darting towards the empty nightstand he grumbled. "Stupid!"

He breathes out lazily and pushed the blanket from his legs, swinging his legs to the floor, squirming to reach for his slippers, and stands up when he tucked his legs inside it.

Another yawn leaving his throat making him actually groan in distaste because of it. "Damn it, I slept like a baby still I feel so tired" he moved towards the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth in hopes of getting rid of this fatigue that has entered his system since he woke up.

It's when he fresh up and comes out of the bedroom that he felt the nice aroma of a delicious breakfast that has a hint of strawberry syrup and something sweet, which means his favorite pancakes that his step gets faster with his face concerning a frown of confusion.

He steps downstairs and walked towards the kitchen just to feel his heart skips a beat at seeing his lover standing with his broad back on him where he can see him making some decorations on the pancakes and placing extra strawberry on one of the two plates, neatly like it was to be presented in a cooking show to get extra decoration points.

Jungkook didn't hear the other coming as he was so engrossed in making the perfect first ever dish he ever tried making in his whole life which is a simple breakfast for his one and only----the only one Jeon Jungkook will go to this extent to make him happy and impressed with him.