Chapter 27

Thanks for your sweet messages in the last chap. You guys are so great man, it made my day. I literally read it again and again. They were all so sweet and encouraging. This is what made me update daily. You guys are so appreciative ♡

And for the one who's guilty and apologize in the comments [I'm not going to mention them] I just wanna say...you're forgiven ♡

_________________

"Can I see them?" Taehyung asks after he calms his flushed up cheeks and pointed at his hand.

Jungkook nodded eagerly, excited to show his collection of tattoos to his petal who look interested which made the mafia man happier.

He just adores his tattoos, it suits him and his personality. They defined him. Him and his attitude.

Jungkook stops in the middle of pulling his sleeves up when he got the idea. "I will but on one condition" he bargained.

Taehyung groaned. "Now, what is it?"

Jungkook smiles sneakingly and puffed out his chest. "You have to give me something"

Taehyung pouted. "What?"

"That I will tell you after I showed you my tattoos." He smirked.

"Then leave it. I don't wanna see anymore. I don't know what you'll make me do" Taehyung pouted, not wanting to take a risk.

Jungkook grumbled. "Come on, petal! You know I won't be asking something which will make you uncomfortable. Trust me now I won't ask for anything dirty, I promise"  he assured with wide eyes filled with sincerity.

Taehyung bites his lips and looks at him through his lashes and thought about the past days. Jungkook had never done anything to make him uncomfortable rather he was so sweet and gentle.

So he can trust him on this, right?

"O-Ok..." he said hesitantly but was also curious to see the peeking ink on his arms so he chooses to take a risk.

Jungkook smiles widely when he agreed and then pulls up his sleeves and showed his arms to Taehyung who glance at it and his eyes widen in amazement.

"Wah!" He admires and looking at them.

"Are they all over your arms?" Jungkook nodded.

"You know what? Let me show it to you" Jungkook said and stands up, open his shirt buttons causing Taehyung eyes to widen.

"What are you doing?!"

Jungkook halted and look at him confused. "My tattoos are up until the shoulder so I'm opening my shirt to show you. Are you uncomfortable with this?" He asks gently.

Taehyung breathes out and shakes head. "No, it's ok. Go ahead. I was just surprised"

Jungkook nods and push the shirt off of his shoulders and around arms and placing it on the bed, revealing his upper body which was littered in tattoos.

Taehyung's eyes widen in astonishment as his doe eyes fiddling between his arms and chest which looks so hard and broad.

Taehyung unknowingly blushed. No one noticed as Jungkook was too excited to show his tattoos and Taehyung was too stunned to realize.

"Your whole arm is..." Taehyung trailed off as he stands up too. Jungkook stands to his side and shows him his right side of the arm.

 Jungkook stands to his side and shows him his right side of the arm