Chapter 1

Welcome to the first chapter bunnies \(^o^)/

Hope you had read the tags or introduction first before decided to read further :)

Enjoy!

___________

Bang Bang Bang

The sound resonated in the entire area as guards were trying to control the situation.

Some intruders enter the house of a male who was sweating like crazy from the amount of guards outside.

"Fuck fuck! Back ups!" He screamed at his radio as he look everything through the camera.

Loud stomping sounds of the several boats clicking against the floor echoed through out the furnished corridor of a banglo as more guards rushed outside of the big mansion.

Beating hearts stop dead at night....
Shadow horrors fill them to the brim with fright...

"Handle the situation and if needed call for more back ups!" The male ordered as his eyes raked over the camera infront of him monitoring the situation.

More banging could be heared but this time it sounds so close to where the male was.

The man look up with wide eyes as he gulped in terror.

The guard barged inside the room. "Sir they managed to come inside the mansion!" He informed huffing badly seemingly running while coming here.

"How did that happen?! Where were you all huh?! How they manage to attack this mansion when it was whole proof in security and secure with guards?!" The old man screamed at the top of his lungs as he paced around the area.

"Sorry sir we don't know either. You know they are the world's biggest and dangerous mafia. They might ha-" The man cut him off irritatingly.

"Yeah yeah I know stop gushing about that!"

"Sir how about you go and stay in our basement hiding spot while we handle it here" The guard suggested as the man stop in his step and look back at him.

He totally forgot about that.

"Ah yea I was thinking the same, you don't need to tell me what to do!" He wave it away like that and rushed out of the room.

"Do anything it takes for them to not reach the area where I am, understood?" He ordered strernly but his eyes and sweats on his forehead and neck only screamed that he was mildly afraid and terrified.

The guard nodded. "Yes sir!"

With that the man ran towards another door which lead the way to the basement.

The guard smirked when he saw his 'boss' running, he turn on his mini microphone which was located on his ear.
"The target is on his way, boss" He informed smugly.

He could hear the laugh from the other line. "Good job sam! You never fail to amuse me" the deep voice came as the other male smile. "Anything for you boss"

He cutted the call and turned back placing the gun on the guards and starts shooting them who were rushing outside for backups.

Deadly....
Venomous....
Poisonous....
Beating faster and harder...

Sam came outside and starts helping the intuder's mans and shoot all the guards easily as they were big in amount and he stop the back up guards by saying that the situation is in hand now.