Chapter 33

Updating at the last hour of the day as I was busy the whole day :)

Enjoy! ♡

____________

"Jeon, meet Minhyuk the new member that recently joined" Yoongi came forward with a tall male who was fairly good looking and with a great aura.

Jeon look up from his laptop and raised his eyebrow at Yoongi and look behind him when he saw the new face.

Lee Minhyuk bowed his head in respect and looks at his boss with an unreadable cold face.

Jeon stare at the new male and glances at Yoongi. "Did you checked his background?" He asks with his low deep voice.

Yoongi hummed and sit on the chair, pulling out the file and handing it to Jungkook who open it and read all the details.

"He's an Orphan. Works with small gangs before and deliver short packets of cocaines here and there, living in a small rented house with two other males after leaving the orphanage at the age of 16, parents died in an accident and other family members couldn't afford to take care of him so the government send him to the orphanage." Yoongi recited all the biography of Minhyuk in front of Jeon who looks up at the newbie and observes his expressions.

"Age?"

"22" Minhyuk replied shortly.

"Why do you want to join out of a sudden? As much as I see your information, you were doing fine with small deliveries and living independently now in an apartment then?" Jeon raised an eyebrow in question.

Minhyuk smirks and pushes his head up. "Done with the small deliveries wants to do something big. Like selling drugs, murders, go on missions, mess with the police department and just all the illegal works that include in the gang" he said calmly, with a smirk that shows his corruption mind and violent thoughts.

Jeon tilted his head. "Why do you want to do it?"

"It excites me. I love to play dangerous and your way of work intrigued me and I want to experience the last-minute death but coming out alive, it's thrilling if you ask me" Minhyuk shrugged as he oh so calmly said and display the passionate smirks that show his darkness inside him.

Yoongi glances at Jeon to see him smirking in interest as he hummed. "Interested," Jeon responds.

"I like your confidence, no fear and no hesitation. That's what interest Jeon, better be same in fighting too" Minhyuk smiles.

"Won't disappoint you, Jeon" Minhyuk said with a deep chuckle when he utters his new boss name.

Jeon turn towards Yoongi and ordered. "Make him go against Sam and tell me the results after, no one is good at fighting better than Sam in my gang. I wanna see how good he is or It's just the long talks that do not amuse Jeon"

Yoongi nods and hummed. "Will do"

"You can go now" Jeon gesture Minhyuk with his finger to stay outside the door.

Minhyuk did after bowing and went outside, Jeon turns to him. "Place triple eyes on him, I wanna know every action and every talk of his. Find anything suspicious, inform me immediately." He orders with a stern tone.

Yoongi nodded in agreement.

"How's the shipping went? Any interruptions?"

"So far there's nothing. Everything went well now the workers are on the way to deliver it. It will reach till Sunday midnight or Monday morning" Yoongi assumes and nods at it.

Jeon hummed in acknowledgement.

______________

Hoseok sighs as he was done with the files and close his eyes, taking off the headphones and turn off his PC.