Chapter 61

New record! 13.6k words!!!

So I just want to clear out that in last chap a dialogue "Fine! You know what? Don't need to wait for it! We're over!" was said by Yoongi not Jimin that's why they both were feeling equally guilty for that since some of you misunderstood.

Also, the way you guys didn't notice Jungkook took his mother's surname[Jeon Soyeon] instead of his father's and thought Min Hoshin was his stepfather 🤡

Discussion of triggering topics!

__________________

"Kim"

The ruthless leader named as he saw the said male entering his private office inside the mansion while he was looking out the window, deep eye bags under his eyes as he almost spends his whole night sitting in his car outside his petal's house.

After yesterday's event, the mafia got tense and a bit afraid for his petal's safety so he decided to guard outside his house himself to calm his heart and assured himself that he's fine, rather than telling his guards who he usually does.

He turns around after a knock was heard in the silent grand office and saw the other mafia leader stepping inside with Yoongi behind him.

"Jeon" Namjoon greeted with a professional smile as he walk inside when Jungkook nodded in acknowledgment.

They stand in front of each other, staring quietly with eyes not showing many emotions while Yoongi settles himself on the sofa and pulls out his cigar, not really in the mood for greeting or basically talking.

His mind was distracted, his eyes too have dark bags under it with dark black orbs cold yet there was exhaustion there and he wasn't feeling well to notice the tension around the two leaders still standing and staring at each other silently.

At last, Namjoon was the first who initiated the gesture for a handshake when he realized the other was in no mood to do that from how he was still looking nonchalant and ready to make eye contact without blinking for a whole day.

Talk about pride and ego to bow down first.

"Nice to finally meet you" Namjoon spoke, a small smile dancing on his lips, poking a slight dimple on both of his cheeks when Jeon hummed and accepted the gesture, pleased and satisfied.

The handshake was firm and nowhere friendly, a hard squeeze which didn't affect both of them that much as they were stronger physically for nothing.

"Can't say the same about you yet" Jeon commented straightforwardly as he placed his hands back in his pant pocket, other hand was occupied by the cigarette as he was taking a long breath from it.

Namjoon chuckled, not offended rather amused by the other's bluntness.

"I am sure at the end of this unofficial meeting your thoughts will change" he responded, hopefully.

Jeon nodded with a slight smirk on the corner of his lips as a big puff of smoke came out of his mouth.
"Let's see"

They settle on the long couch placed in the middle of the grand office, a glass table in between them as they were sitting opposite each other while Yoongi was resting on the other corner of where Jungkook is settled.

Jeon gives a side glance at Yoongi and saw his head leaning back on the head of the couch, his eyes closed calmly.

He frowned in suspicion, not like the older doesn't leave any moment to close his eyes but not when they are in a meeting, he likes to be professional when it comes to working. Thinking of talking to the older later as there was something else in hand to take care of first he started.