Chapter 7

Trigger warning 🚫☡

A long chapter ahead, enjoy! ♡

_______

"Taehyung, think about it again"

The mentioned male deeply sigh and rub his face, looking down when he hear his brother like bestfriend saying him the same thing for the umteenth time.

"Chim, I-I already talked to our boss." Taehyung revealed as he close his eyes tightly.

"What?!" Jimin said in disbelief.

"I-I did that before coming to the club. I just couldn't say it in person so i talk to him on the phone and sign the permission papers after coming here." Taehyung look away and swallowed harshly.

"It's already done, now I can't back away....I-It-It will start from tomorrow. The pay is high for one-one night and I can e-easily pay the laon for hyungie's treatment at the end of this week which is the deadline" Taehyung stuttered out as he felt his heart beating loudly with the heavy burden on his chest.

Jimin huffed in anger and frustration, pulling his hair back harshly as he throws the glass on the floor. "What did you do Taehyung!" He yelled.

Taehyung clench his fists and look down in shame, eyes brimming with tears and lips quivering in fear.

"How will you handle it! How will I handle myself knowing you're with those bastards for all night!" Jimin went towards him and harshly pull him up from the chair he was sitting on, in his vanity.

"They will ruin you! Think about yourself for once damnit!" Jimin's voice cracked at the end as his hold tighten on Taehyung's shoulder in fury and pain.

Taehyung look up and tears roll down his cheek and he starts to sob, trembling in fear. "I am scared, Chim...I am s-so scared"

Jimin sniffled and pull the crying male into his arms and tightly hold him against his body as he cried with him.

"Then don't do it" Jimin desperately said.

"I wish hyung was here...I w-want him back...I want him to save me like he a-always did.." Taehyung muttered on his shoulder, brokenly.

"And for that I had to do everything to treat him back to c-concious, so what if i had to e-endure some pain...he did it also...to save me.." Taehyung pull back and wipe his tears harshly with the back of his hands.

"Now it's my time to save him, because i-if anything happens to h-hyungie, I would never live with that guilt and pain" Taehyung sniffed.

"It was not your fault, Tae! Stop blaming yourself for god sake!"

"It was my fault! All my fault! I left him when he needed me! I left him alone with those monsters!" Taehyung shouted as he pull his hairs harshly.

"It's b-because of me hyung is on that hospital bed for three freaking years! I should have s-saved him but I choose to be selfish! I left him! I freaking left him like a coward!" Taehyung kneel down and cried loudly, hitting his chest as he agressively punch the floor in anger- anger at his own self.

"It wasn't your fault, Tae! He told you to leave! You're not a coward baby" Jimin kneel down and cup his cheeks and says softly.

"It's my punishment! I deserve this, Chim! I fucking deserve this pain because I made my brother go through that, he doesn't deserve this! I should be the one on his place! I should be the one on that hospital bed not hyungie...not him!" Taehyung yelled out digging his nails on his skin to intensify his pain, he should be feeling more pain, it is not enough.