Chapter 64

Thank you for all those sweet and kind messages on my board and the suggestions. I read them all and trying out all of them one by one, really appreciate you all.  💜

8k+ words, Still on a major writer block *sighs* ☹

____________________

"I love you"

"My baby"

"I am here"

"You're not alone"

"It's fine, it will be fine"

"Everything will be fine"

"I love you"

"I am never going to leave you"

"I love you"

Soft murmurs, gentle whispers, and loving endearments are all can be heard in the broken mafia's ears who was curled up to Taehyung's lap, having been tired of crying uncontrollably he laid there silently now.

Taehyung's words were effective, heard, and taken deep in the mind and heart of Jungkook who had his eyes closed and letting the whispers reach to each and every vein of his body to cure himself, to go to the parts which are fragile and in badly craved for that affection and assurance.

They were all he needed to hear, those few words which are said with so much tenderness and endearment, the deep sincere love, and gentle genuine worry was the remedy and this is what he got at the vulnerable moment from the person who he wanted to be.

The shocks of his desperate prayers getting heard were so undescribable that it took him few moments to realize and adjust to the reality of him not being left alone.

Fate wasn't so cruel to him after all as it blessed him with Taehyung who was the heart of Jeon, healing and curing him by just being there for him.

Jungkook pushed forward, more into Taehyung getting more and more hungry for affection and love as he nuzzles into Taehyung's belly and hummed in contentment.

Taehyung smiles down at him, adoration and love filling him up to the brim he felt so loaded with love inside his heart that it made him just want to shower Jungkook with love and only love.

"Koo" Taehyung called, his one hand was occupied with caressing his ears and the other was softly playing with his raven hairs.

"How are you feeling," he asked, gently.

Jungkook sighed against him, loud and deep as he muttered. "Nothing, just.....pain" his voice was delicate, small, and helpless.

Taehyung sighs and smiles sadly down at him and patted his head, his fingers threading from his scalp to his roots, playing and caressing them to soothe his lover, he can feel the dryness of tears over his own face as he pursed his lips.

They were quiet for some time, maybe, ten minutes more before Jungkook decided to pull back and laid on his back as he opened his eyes, his vision blurry and unfocused for a few seconds before it cleared and he looks at that sparkling star on the glitters of the beautiful sky once again.

There were also many things unsaid, still many confused questions whirling in Taehyung's mind, still, a lot left to reveal to place the missing puzzles in his head to understand all of it rightly and make it sense.

Jungkook took his time and all Taehyung did is be patient and help his lover through this hard truth he had to word it out to go through this agony of living in the pain so he could tell everything to Taehyung without anything hiding in between them.

And if to ask Jungkook, he might be finding it hard to let it all out of his chest there is this relief he's feeling at crying it all out and basking in Taehyung's love and care.