Chapter 15

Enjoy! :)

Jeon smirked amuse at the pouting baby in his bed who was playing with the string of his hoodie and gazing down, looking like an angry puppy who was mad at not getting enough attention.

Jungkook walks closer to the other side of the bed and Taehyung looks up when he feels movement on his peripheral vision and instantly roll to the other side and glare at the mafia male.

"Don't you dare come close to me! I'm still mad!" Taehyung threatens, showing his finger to the male who laughs and throws his head back.

Jungkook folded his arms and raised his eyebrows at the little puppy while smirking widely. "You think you can say that to me?"

Jungkook chuckled. "I thought you're not allowed to stay away rather stay close to me. Are you forgetting what you're here for?"

Taehyung huffed and narrowed his eyes at him while also folding his arms. "That's what I'm saying, why are you not doing what I'm here for" He spat back.

"How can I if you won't let me come close to you?"

"I'm still mad at you! And your punishment is that you won't touch me for two hours" Jungkook scoffed.

Wow, Jeon, the first time you're getting ordered that is none other than from your petal

"I don't agree" he protested, wanted to give one of his harsh and cold mafia Jeon glare but his eyes gave away an opposite as it doesn't let the shine of sparkle that he has whenever it set upon his petal goes away.

"You've no choice" Taehyung deadpanned, not getting where this sudden confidence is coming and from when he was so bold to stand against his customer and that too the scary and weird male who surprisingly also shockingly didn't touch him even once.

Jungkook groaned as he feels like he's obliged to listen to Taehyung and give everything the small puppy wishes and he couldn't seem to quite say no to what Taehyung desire.

Jungkook huffed and mumbled in his mouth. "Can't believe what's gotten into you. You're getting weird, Jeon" and sit on the couch on the other side of the bed.

Taehyung's mouth open agape as he looks at wide eyes at the male who listens to him and sat away.

Jungkook opens his laptop and starts working on his files while he sat up an alarm of two hours and left the other male named Puppy by the whipped mafia leader in great disbelief.

Taehyung sat there looking around the room with a curious pout on his face while unconsciously pulling at his sweater paws.

After nearly one hour of doing nothing and staying there, Taehyung was highly bored and felt the boredom yawn came and he opens his mouth to yawn loudly which caught the working leader's attention.

"Tired?" Taehyung startled from the sudden voice in the silent room flinched in between his second upcoming yawn.

"Huh?" Jungkook chuckled and closed his laptop and walk towards the bed. "Can I come close to you now?" He asked.

Taehyung blinked and kept looking at him with his doe eyes and nods slowly, feeling his heartbeat getting faster.

Why he's asking?

Taehyung believes he was hallucinating when he notice the almost almost happy and excited glint in Jungkook's eyes when he nodded.

Jungkook goes and sits in front of Taehyung looking into his face and smiled internally since he can't seem to learn in general and crept his petal instead by his incapability to smile.