Chapter 14

Enjoy!

"Jeon," the said male roll down his car window and stare up at the other male.

"Did you get it?" Junghyung nods.

"Yes, Jeon. Here it is" he gave the shopper to Jungkook who took it and look inside.

"Mhm, is this the right one? Are you sure it won't be painful" he asked firmly, eyes holding a cold and warning glare as he raised his eyebrows.

Junghyung gulped. "Um...about that... I showed the picture to the specialist and he told me it will hurt because the bruises are very deep and irritated for not caring properly to the core it can give a serious disease to the person in the picture if not taken immediate action to it"

Jeon frowned and glared at the male. "So it will hurt him?" He gritted his teeth. "Which useless specialist have you gone, huh?! Who doesn't even know about the right medicines to give!"

"J-Jeon, he's the world's best specialist that I searched and took an urgent appointment through my contacts and-and that too on facetime since he was not in Korea" Junghyung stuttered as sweats start to run down his temple, he was shaking from inside because angry Jeon is a danger sign but somehow kept it cool from outside knowing Jeon hate cowards.

"But he did say that it is the fast healing treatment. It will burn bad but just for the meantime but it heals wounds faster...so I took it" Jeon look up at him with hard glare and growled out.

"If it won't? Then you're dead" His voice was calm but oh so deep and bone-chilling.

Junghyung bowed his head and only prayed that the medicine worked or he will be dead meat as Jungkook ordered his driver to starts driving.

After reaching the hotel and towards his private suite he entered the room when the guard opens it for him.
"Is the room clean like I assist?"

"Yes, boss." The guard nodded.

Jungkook walks inside and looks around the suite, smelling the flowery scent all over the room though he hate that disgusting scent but it was for his petal's comfort so he can manage it.

There was no trace of any alcohol, cigarettes or cocaine, the bar was decorated with fresh juices which were many as Jungkook still don't know which is Taehyung's favourite so he ordered all kind of juices.

Feeling satisfied with it he placed the medicine shopper on the table and took his laptop, seeing the time and humming as it is still time for Taehyung to come so he opens his google and takes out all the medicines from the paper bag.

Jungkook searched all the medicines names and see if it is the right drugs to use for the bruises or not just to confirm that it won't have any side effects before he applied it on his petal.

After half an hour of searching and reading all the conclusions he hummed at all the suspicions and confirming it wrong, Jungkook closes the laptop and placed the drugs on the drawer. "Just a bit pain more, petal. Promise you this will be the last few days of pains and misery that you have to endure"

Jungkook stares at his phone's lock screen which has Taehyung's picture causing his eyes to immediately shine and his lips curving up without his knowledge. "Your Jungkook will never let anyone hurt you anymore. He will protect you"

Jungkook went towards the full-length mirror and stare at himself, realizing that the time of his petal to come is near he settles himself and took off his blazer and open up some of his shirt's buttons and rolled up his sleeves.

The thick veiny arms fully decorated with black ink came on display and Jungkook glance at it, he frowned in thought and took a second to look at his appearance.