Chapter 46

Another long chap! 5k+ words long! The longest one so far. Enjoy ♡

Trigger warning!

Sobs, hiccups and gut-wrenching wails are the only things heard in the room from the hurtful memories that kept running in his mind and corrupting all his senses.

"N-No one! No one came to h-help! I cried, banged their doors and pleaded for their help...but they ignored me...they-they didn't come out to help..." Taehyung shut his eyes tightly as tears leave from the creases of his lashes and fall on his hands.

By the time Jungkook was standing on the corner of the room near the balcony door which was open slightly as covers fluttered from the cold winds that slipping inside the room and hitting on the void face of the mafia male.

Jungkook was looking outside unfocus eyes were placed on the railing of the balcony and listening to the crying male.

But too occupied with his distress thoughts to comfort him at the moment, he just stands there, clenched fists dug in his pant pockets as he hears the other continue telling his past with his eyebrows creased and a blank face on display.

"H-Help!"

"Help!

"Somebody help!"

"P-Please...."

Taehyung cried out, running on the empty streets of the dark night, begging and crying for someone to help him save his family.

But no one came outside the house to help the younger who hysterically cried while calling for help.

Because everyone knows the situation of the male's asking for help by the numerous cars outside the house and a banging of the glass and jars, no one was ready to risk their lives.

Taehyung was mindlessly running, not knowing how long he's been yelling his lungs out for anyone to come and help but no one gives attention to him.

He didn't even have his phone with him to call the police and save his family.

Few passing people thought of him just as a mental person and ignore the teen younger thinking he's just playing or even lost his mind.

Taehyung kneels on the floor after running for a long time, asking, begging, crying in desperation and agony as no way of saving his hyung and father could be seen.

His heart was painfully heavy, eyes kept slipping tears after tears and mouth leaving heart clawing sobs and hiccups.

He was utterly terrified and shattered.

"P-Please..h-help...help m-me..." he whispered between his cries and looks down in hopelessness and the deep fear of what would be happening right now in the house.

Is his hyung fine? His appa? Is he ok? Are they fine? Are they crying? Did the scary-looking males has hurt his family? Why are they here? What are they doing to his father and brother right now?

The answers of these unstoppable questions were making different scenarios in his mind which were messing up his mind in the worry and panic of them getting true.

"Excuse me?"

Taehyung's head snapped up at the voice and he cried out as someone was standing there looking at him with slight worry in his eyes.

"Is everything fine?" Taehyung shakes his head and grabs the male's leg and pathetically begged him.

"H-Help! Please help me! Help me, I beg you! I beg you! Please!" The younger begged to shock the other male.