Chapter 6

"Sami!"

Samin instantly snapped his head at the voice of his sunshine and turned around just to get his breath knock out of his chest when the body collided with his own at full force.

"Hmph!"

"Hoba?" Sam says softly when he hear Hoseok sniffing in his neck. He pull him closer with one arm wrapping on his waist and with the other he starts stroking his hair to calm him.

"I'll m-miss you" Samin smiled at that and pull him flushed to his much more muscular body and pressed his nose in his hair, inhaling his fresh scent.

"I'll miss you more"

Hoseok pull back a little and sniff cutely. "I'm sorry"

"It's okay" Sam calms him as he rubbed his back comfortingly.

"Sam! Your car is ready" Another man from the gang, Wang Jackson called from behind.

Hoseok pouted making Sam sigh. "I have to go now hoba, see you in a few days?" The latter didn't said anything and pull back wiping his tears with the back of his hand.

Samin felt bad but he can't do anything to cheer up his sunshine who's so gloomy at the moment making him feel guilty for being the reason of those sad tears.

"I am sorry" he lastly says and kissed Hoseok's forehead, taking him offguard at the gesture and went away from there after a small smile.

Hoseok breathed and look down and placed his hand on his chest where his heart is beating wildly.

Is that butterflies in my stomach?

He thought as a smile formed on his lips when he realize he can still feel Sam's lips on his forehead.

They felt so soft and warm.

___________

"What's wrong, Jeon?" Min sounded as he observe the male standing infront of the mirror glass in the V.I.P booth in his club and watching outside for quite a while.

"Nothing" he replied shortly, distracted while taking a sip of his wine.

Yoongi walked closer and stand beside him, looking outside and now realizing for what Jungkook was staring at and what took his attention.

"Do you want me to book him for you?" Yoongi says knowingly.

Jungkook looked at him confuse. "Huh?"

Yoongi scoffed. "Come on, Jeon. It's been a week you've been regularly staring at that prostitude, ofcourse he took your attention"

Jungkook stays silent and sip his wine as he saw Taehyung swaying sensually on the beat at the biggest stage on the club.

"I am shock you're interested in him. Never knew your gay ass is able to do that" Yoongi chuckled.

Jungkook smirked and glance at his partner. "He's still a male so I don't see any problem"

"What's the matter Jeon?" Yoongi asked now facing the mafia with a serious face.

"It never took you so long to bring your interest in bed more than ten minutes, so what's so special this time that it's been a week and you're still watching him from afar"

Jungkook smirked and watch Taehyung sexily swaying his booty and opening his shirt buttons.

"He's enchanting, isn't he?"

"So attractive yet so sexy, looks so innocent yet so sinful, so perfect that i want to ruin him" Jungkook gulped down all of the wine and placed the empty glass on the table behind him.