Chapter 21

Welcome back ♡

Kindly give your opinions at the last of the chapter where I've asked something.

______________

After they ate more like Taehyung ate and Jungkook just admires the pouty baby in front of him.

The waiters came and this time the different ones and more professional as their eyes trained to be on the floor and thankfully for their own life they didn't dare to look up.

Jungkook had close the door and come to the bed, Taehyung was sitting on the bed and Jungkook comes and sat beside him.

He opens the drawer and pulls out the pills that Dr Damin gave him. Jungkook took one out and gave it to the confuse Taehyung with a glass of water.

"What is this?"

"It's vitamins"

"Why are you giving me vitamins" Jungkook sighs.

"Last night you fainted, remember? So I called the doctor and he told me to give these vitamin pills to you as you're very weak" He explained.

"I didn't know I fainted" Taehyung frowned and look at Jungkook with an unsure look.

"Believe me I'm not lying. It's really vitamins"

"I know what it is. I have got these at home too" Taehyung sighs and take the pill, not really in the mood to argue as he feels so tired and sleepy after the full meal he ate.

His stomach bloating up from how much he ate in just one meal.

Jungkook smile when Taehyung took the pills and gulp it down.

Jungkook motions Taehyung to move a bit and give him a space to sit next to him. Then he adjusts the pillow and made Taehyung lay down and cover him with a duvet.

Jungkook laid beside him with his arms supporting his head while staring at Taehyung who was laid on his back and gazing up at Jungkook. This time the mafia leader wants to talk to his petal and not just wait for him to sleep and then admire him.

Jungkook smile and reached forward tucking Taehyung's hair behind his ear softly and gently touched his cheeks.

"Your face marks are fading. They were not very dark or deep" Jungkook muttered, scanning his face.

Taehyung touched the corner of his mouth and feels the cut was not there anymore and hummed.

"See this is working and you get mad at me for caring for you" Jungkook smirked, playfully tickling his chin.

Taehyung roll his eyes and squinted at him. "It hurts like a bitch! You won't understand"

Jungkook chuckled. "Oh petal, I've gone through a lot of this"

Taehyung look at him with questioning eyes and Jungkook just shrugged. "Not important"

Jungkook glance at his neck and asked. "It doesn't hurt now, does it?" He tried to change the subject, not ready to tell his dark identity nor he will let Taehyung get suspicious at him, just yet.

Taehyung successfully got distracted and shakes his head.
"No, it's fine now"

Jungkook hummed. "Good"

They stayed silent when Taehyung fiddle with his fingers and look up at him. "Can I ask you something? Will you answer me honestly?"

Jungkook nodded. "Go ahead" getting a bit anxious about what Taehyung will ask.

"But" he stopped him when he suddenly remembers something. "On one condition. You will let me ask one question too and you've to give me the honest answer without any further questions. Deal?"