Chapter 5

Heyaaa beautiess!

Jimin walk in the club and went to the room where the workers locker is and changed into his waiter dresscode.

He locked the locker and come outside towards the bar where his shift is, he was walking while thinking if he should call Tae or not.

It's been a whole day, he hadn't heared from Taehyung. He was worried and scared at the same time from thinking of what Taehyung must be doing right now, though Taehyung did message him saying he was fine for 10th times but he was still restless.

He won't feel calm until he can see Taehyung with his own eyes a-

"Oof-" he bumped into someone's firm chest and almost loses his control on his body and going to fell on his bubble butt, if not for the person to hold his waist firmly and pulled him up.

Jimin's eyes met the pair of dark chocolate ones who look at him intently with frowning face. "Look where you're going" The male says in his cold deep voice looking at him sharply.

He nodded instantly and apologized and scruied away from there on his place behind the bar.

He took a breath that he was holding for so long. "Fuck Min Yoongi why you always do this to me!" He whispered whined and look back at the male who was sitting in his V.I.P room with another man who he can't see properly for his back facing him, talking to him.

His pale procelein skin contrast with dark pitch black hair with sharp cat like eyes filled with coldness that sends shivers down his spine and the way his face is dead serious when he talked but relaxed at the same time, his cute thin lips moving smoothly as his adam apple booped when he gulped.

And his voice man don't make him start on his cold deep raspy voice that gives him goosebumps on his entire bod-

"...him! Chim! Jimin-ah! Fucking look at me you whipped bottom!" He came out of his trance just to hear his bestie's voice straight in his ear making him wince.

"What the fuck, Tae!" He screeched and push his face away from his poor ear.

Taehyung raised and unamused eyebrow at him, Jimin look at him irritatingly. "What?"

"Are you done admiring or you need another hour?" Jimin widen his eyes slightly with red cheeks.

"I-I wasn't!" He squeaked out quickly.
"Yea right! I was calling your name for like minutes! Why don't you just go inside the V.I.P room and sit infront of him and admire with all your heart instead of always gaydreaming about him?" Taehyung suggested teasingly.

"Shup up Tae!" Jimin hissed at him annoyed.

Taehyung giggle cutely while he cover his mouth to stop himself from laughing hysterically seeing Jimin's beet red face.

Jimin glared at him and was going to scold him when he saw something which made his eyes twitch.
"How was your interview?" He asked with such seriousness that it made Taehyung shrink in his stare.

"Um, it was fine. They said they will call later but i know they don't have any interest in a poor boy who has no experience" Taehyung quickly stutter out a reply.

"I should go, i have to get r-" he was going to scruied away when Jimin couch his wrist which made him wince slightly.

"Lies!" Jimin pull his sleeves upwards to reveal the dark red bruises present on his wrist and somewhere in his arms.

"Then what is this?" Taehyung gulped.

"They are from c-customer, don't worry Chim." Taehyung mutters while looking down as his heart starts to race at double the speed.