Chapter 38

This one also long :)

"CHIMMMMMMYYYYY"

The mentioned male stumble back and groaned in pain when he fell on his bum with an overexcited Taehyung on top of him, clinging to his neck.

"Tae! What the fuck!" Jimin yelled but Taehyung ignores it and starts kissing all over the elders face with a wide smile on his face.

"Chimmyyyyy, I'm so fucking happy!!" Taehyung shouted on his face and buried his face in Jimin's chest.

"Wait, Tae? You came early today? Plus you look....ok?" Jimin said as he looks at the other's jumpy behaviour and the darkness of the night outside the open front door from where the cold winds entering the warm house.

He was waiting for Taehyung to come stumbling at home after his shift of four hours that Taehyung had told him about.

Taehyung looks up and giggle. "I'm not fine! I'm absolutely not fine! I'm on cloud nine!" He kept yelling on his face making Jimin rolls his eyes and push the male away from his body.

"Go away! You are so heavy! My breath cuts short!" Jimin retorted playfully but sighs and stands up, closing the door then turning back on the still laid male on the floor who had a dreamy look on his face.

"You look fucking creepy!" Jimin commented and made a face but nonetheless offer him the hand so he stands up with the help of it.

Taehyung stands up and instantly hugged Jimin again who frowned at the other's clinginess and also the way he's smiling too much.

This might be the second or third time he had saw the genuine smile on Taehyung's face in three years of them living together.

"Tae? What happened? Why do you look so happy and excited, hm?" Jimin asks, pulling away a bit to face the other who was literally glowing with happiness.

"I got the job offer!" Taehyung announced with a wide smile on his face.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as he fully pulls away from the hug, a dreading feeling pile in his stomach as he remembers how much Taehyung had been harrassed in interviews.

"This time I'm coming with you for the interview! End of discussion!" Jimin ordered in a firm voice.

Taehyung shakes his head. "Chim! You won't need to this time." He said with a smile.

"Why it's so special? And why are you looking so happy? Just because of the job offer? I've never seen you smiling whenever you get the calls from the companies you applied" Jimin asked in confusion, a concern and a suspicious look on his face.

Taehyung bites his lips and looks down, fiddling with his fingers. The smile never seems to cease even a bit.

Jimin notices the way Taehyung's happy smile turn into a shy grin.

"Tae? What are you hiding?"

Taehyung looks up and Jimin noticed his red-coated cheeks as the other mutters his words.

"I might have got a job offer from my boyfriend..."

"Tae, I can't hear a thing! Said it loudly. Don't murmur under your breath!" Jimin was on the edge of tackling the other down. He was insanely worried and the younger's weird behaviour wasn't helping.

"Imighthavegotthejobofferfrommyboyfriend!" Taehyung squealed out hurriedly with a bright blush on his cheeks.

If feels so good to call Jungkook his boyfriend that Taehyung wants to dig his face in his pillow and squeal loudly in happiness.