Chapter 30

As some of y'all complain the last chap being small so here it is; a long chap ♡

Enjoy!

_____________

Jungkook arrived at the hotel, he was an hour late as it took a while in the flower shop and his guard had informed him that Taehyung had already arrived a while before and was waiting for him.

He gets out of the lift and walked to the door of his room, he didn't bring flowers with him, he wanted to surprise his petal so he told his guard to bring it when he gets the message from Jeon.

Jungkook happily opens the door of his room, a bit more excited and eager to see his petal as he hadn't for a long time tonight just because of his work.

He's still guilty about that, he missed his petal greatly.

Jeon entered the room and locked it behind him. A smile was on his face when he saw Taehyung sitting on the bed already changed in Jungkook's hoodie and was resting his head on his arms.

Jungkook walk closer to him and smiled. "Hey, Petal" he greeted, waiting for Taehyung to look up so he can adore his face which he missed a lot.

"Petal?" He called again when Taehyung didn't move or reply so he walks towards him and sit on the bed and patted his head. "Pet-"

"Don't touch me!" Taehyung yelled and swatted his hand from his head.

Jeon was taken aback at the sudden shout and look at his petal with widening eyes and a questioning face.

He blinked.

"Why? What's wrong?" Jungkook asked frowning.

Taehyung grumbled and stands up from the bed and glared at Jungkook.

"What's wrong?! You dare to ask what's freaking wrong?!" Taehyung was so mad at Jungkook, he might kill the person right then and there.

"B-But what I did?" Jungkook was so confused and lost at his petal's sudden fury at him.

Taehyung huffed. "Where the fuck were you? Why you didn't come?" He folded his arms against his chest and looks down at the mafia sitting on the bed, backing away as Taehyung was hovering over and yelling at his face.

Jungkook just for the sake of his safety stands up awkwardly and put a great distance between them.

"Are you asking why I didn't come to the club?" Jungkook asks to confirm, he was shocked that Taehyung even notices that he wasn't there.

"No, in my ass! Of course at the club!" Taehyung rolled his eyes and Jungkook just look at his petal in bewildered at his bold remark.

"Petal, you are getting so bold. Don't talk like that" Jungkook shut his mouth instantly when he saw Taehyung glare at him hard.

"Don't petal me! Where the fuck were you?!" Taehyung was losing his patience.

Jungkook gulped.

"Um...sorry pup. I was a bit busy" Jungkook said with a guilty face.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was even madder now he grabs the pillow and throws it at Jungkook who wasn't expecting it so it landed on his face.

"You were busy?!" The tiger yelled.

"Petal-" The mafia leader was so scared as he never saw Taehyung this angry and it's worse for him because it was directed at him and he's also worried that he did something wrong and Taehyung will hate him now.

"Do you have any idea how long it took for me to get that look, huh?!" Taehyung stomped forward and jabbed his finger in Jungkook's chest.

"How many struggles and efforts it took for me to make that smokey freaking eyes that keeps messing up and how much patience It took to stick those sparkles around my eyes as they kept sticking at the wrong places!!! That freaking hurts when the powder got in my eyes!" Taehyung yelled at his face as he grabs the other pillow and again throws it at Jungkook.