34

" If it's risky then we shouldn't do it," Chaeyoung said, her tone much more serious than before

" If it's risky then we shouldn't do it," Chaeyoung said, her tone much more serious than before. " I don't want to live with the guilt," she mumbled.

Jaemin didn't say anything, his only response being to stand up from the bean bag and walk towards her. He raised his hand, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear - finally taming his temptation. He softly smiled as he spoke, " go change to something more comfortable, I'll take you somewhere."

Chaeyoung just nodded and obediently obeyed, wanting answers more than anything but her curiosity also piqued. She hurriedly went to her room right opposite Jaemin's and rid herself of the revealing dress - that she loved but couldn't help but still feel insecure in. She took a pair of sweatpants with a white sweater with Sponge-bob imprinted at the corner and changed into it.

The moment she stepped out of her room, she was greeted by Jaemin's charming figure. His hair messy as usual yet it somehow made him look better, his hands in the pocket of his sweatpants while he leaned against the wall beside her door.

He pushed himself off the wall the moment he had noticed her, his eyes running across her figure so fast that Chaeyoung thought that she might have just imagined it. Clearing his throat, he moved his hand back and forth, silently saying " follow me." Which Chaeyoung did, trailing behind the taller boy with her shorter legs - definitely taking more effort to catch up to him.

Then, he stopped in front of a door making Chaeyoung stop too and look up at him in curiosity. He tilted his head, signalling for her to open the door.

Not knowing what was on the other side, she cautiously twisted the door knob before pushing the door and opening it. " Welcome to the ability training room meant for the dreamies only," Jaemin said from behind.

It was emptier than what Chaeyoung would expect a training room to be. As if reading her thoughts, " its quite empty cause we don't really require props to train our abilities, the real training room for physical stuff is at a different place so," he said precisely explaining what she had been thinking about.

The room was made of concrete instead of wood, there was a couch, bunch of random objects and some pillars that worked like an obstacle course. There was a huge map located at one side of the wall - which seemed quite random and despite knowing their abilities and somewhat knowing what items were used for who, she still didn't understand the map.

The room was definitely more brightly lit than the others with some bean bags located at the corner - which seemed like something they were fond of - which was probably for them to rest on.

" So those pillar thingy for Jisung, random objects for Chenle, a brightly lit room for Renjun, Jeno probably just does whatever with I don't know," Chaeyoung guessed. " And the map for I don't know."

" The map is for Haechan, he teleports around the world and marks out the places he went to," Jaemin explained. " But you guessed half of it, not bad," he praised, patting her back lightly - like those things kinder garden teachers made the kids do to their friends to say that they had done a good job.

" But what about you?" Chaeyoung asked, looking back towards the boy with her doe-like eyes. " And Jeno," she finished.

" Oh Jeno practices telepathy with me, since our abilities are similar we practice with each other," Jaemin simply says.

" And what's your ability?" Chaeyoung urges, lips slightly pouting as she tried to dig out an answer out of him despite her knowing it was a secret and her attempts were of no use.

Jaemin giggled slightly - a once in a life time sound to hear which startled Chaeyoung at how melodious it really sounds. " As much as you're cute and tempting, angel but no," Jaemin lightly denied. " You don't wanna know what I can do," he said, his smile dropping slightly at the mention of his ability

Chaeyoung blushed at the compliment, her heart doing that stupid fluttery thing again like how it always did around the boy.

" But to more serious business, are you sure you guys really trained hard enough such that Jeno really won't lose himself completely?" She asked strictly, forehead creased as she narrowed her eyes at Jaemin in an attempt to look intimidating - which really was a failed effort when Jaemin just grinned at her cuteness.

He just nodded like a love-sick puppy yet he didn't really understand his feelings and never realised the way his cold self slowly melted away.

" Trust me, Jeno is well trained enough by the one and only," he pointed at himself as he spoke, proudly tilting his chin up as if expecting Chaeyoung to be shocked by the new knowledge.

" Okay then I'll let him do it even though I already said yes just now," she assured, but it was more like she was assuring herself than anything.

Jaemin just smiled as he watched the girl being a little more confident than when he had first met her.

sry if its getting boring HAHA