12

Day came, beams of sun rays entered the room, lighting up the area with brightness

Chaeyoung woke up, rubbing her eyes to adjust to the blinding light. She yawned, cracking her neck as she looked around with her half opened eyes.

Looking around the room, she remembered yesterday's events. She sat up, just staring to space, not knowing what to do.

She grabbed her phone, staring blankly at it before deciding to play a game.

" Well this is boring," she muttered out, " red is obviously the imposter but of course people just have to be dumb."

She went to shower, allowing the warm water to drip onto her milky white skin as she refreshed herself.

She dried herself with a towel, feeling all the bad from yesterday go away. She went back into her room, opening the closet to find it empty.

" Oh shit," she cursed, feeling herself starting to panic, " What am I suppose to wear."

The towel wrapped around her figure was all she had as she went back into the bathroom. She looked around for anything only to heave a sigh of disapproval until she saw her phone.

She bit her lip in contemplation before giving in and dialing the one number that she had, " It's either i have no clothes or deal with him," she muttered out.

" What do you want from Jaemin room service, please place your order here," the boy said monotonously with a raspy morning voice.

" Uh...I need clothes," Chaeyoung mumbled out, feeling timid because of the boy.

" Wasn't there some in the closet?"
" No, there isn't any," she responded.

" Fine, Jaemin's room service coming over right now with branded clothes," he said, groaning as he hung up and walked towards his closet to take a hoodie and shorts for her.

He entered her room and placed them on the bed before going back to his room.

Chaeyoung opened the bathroom door slightly, one eye peeking out, glancing at the folded clothes on the bed before her eyes scanned the area to make sure no one was around.

She quickly put on the clothes, feeling insecure about being naked in a base with 21 other boys.

Jaemin's hoodie covered her small, petite figure  right up till her knees. The sweet, vanilla scent from the hoodie infiltrated her senses as she took a deep breath.

She grabbed his shorts that didn't fit, walking over to the boy at the opposite room, knocking the door softly before hearing footsteps coming towards the door.

The door opened revealing a messy-haired boy, " what do you want," he spoke as he raked his fingers through his jet black hair, his eyes narrowing at the girl whom was in his hoodie that was a little too big for her.

He raised an eyebrow, looking at his shorts in her hands. " Uh..It doesn't fit and this hoodie is big enough anyways so I just wanted to return it to you," she said, handing the shorts over to the boy.

" That's all," she stated, flashing him a smile, " wait is there breakfast at the dining room?" she asked right before the boy was about to go back into his room.

He nodded his head before walking back into his room and closing the door leaving the girl there with a scowl on her face. " At least say like a simple yes," she mumbled to herself as she walked towards the dining room which she had memorised the route to yesterday.

She entered the room, watching as there were soft chatters, not as noisy and loud as last night during dinner.

Some were half awake as they ate while others were just laying on the table sleeping.

A variety of food was displayed in a buffet style, allowing them to choose whatever they wanted so Chaeyoung just took almost everything.

The dreamies weren't there yet so the girl decided to sit with the one boy she knew a little of there. She walked up to Ten, " can I sit here?" she asked, waiting for the boy's approval before sitting next to him.

He was fidgetting with a box, staring at it intently as he wrote some things on his ipad. The box was black, an electronic lock in the middle that was yet to be opened.

" Uh so...what are you doing?" Chaeyoung asked as she chewed on her food, silently hoping she was allowed to ask that and that she wasn't saying something wrong.

" I'm trying to open this box but I can't hack into the lock," he said, groaning in frustration, " it has been about a week and I still haven't figured it out."

The girl's eyes lit up at the mention of hacking, " maybe I can help," she said, chewing her food as the boy turned towards her with an eyebrow raised, " I'm specialized in hacking and computer stuff like you, you know. And I'm usually best at hacking smart electronical locks and I can do lockpicking too."

" Really? Can you do it?" Ten said in amusement, passing the mysterious box to her, " that would be really helpful."

" Yeah of course," she said, her tongue stick out in concentration as she clicked some numbers on the lock. After a few minutes, the screen flashed green as the box opened automatically.

The two eyed the components in the box in shock, Ten frantically taking a device out from his pocket as he stared wide eyed at the things that was held inside the box.

He clicked on a button on the device in his hand as a short melody played — like those you hear when the principal in school makes an announcement — he brought the device close to his mouth as he spoke in an urgent tone,

" Everyone head to the meeting room immediately, emergency meeting now. The Skulls' box is open, and everyone needs to see this."

idk man red is kinda sus

okay but it was about time we get into the gang stuff and have some action in this book cause its been boring 🥱