5

" How did you fine me? and what are you even doing here?" Chaeyoung whisper harshly, as Jaemin removed his hand from her mouth but his other hand still held her arm tightly

" None of your business." He said, taking a peek at the road to see any traces of the hooded man.

" If it's none of my business then I should go, I shouldn't even be talking to a stranger anyways." She said irritatedly, walking out of the hiding spot before getting pulled back in by the boy.

" Not so fast there angel, you clearly know that someone is following you so I suggest you follow me for now." he said, looking down at the girl who stood stiffly.

" B-but I need to go to my work place to collect my pay.." she said softly, head tilting down.

Jaemin scoffed, looking back to see the hooded man headed towards their direction.

He quickly grabbed Chaeyoung's hand ready to run but she used all her strength to hold him back. " I'm not going to come with you, I don't even know you!" she squeaked out.

Jaemin looked down at her, his demeanor turning colder, his eyes turned an entire shade darker if that was even possible, giving her one of his humorless smiles that she had seen many times despite this only being their second meeting.

" Listen here angel, you either die or follow me." he said, his voice low, tilting his head towards the side. " Your choice." He said before running away further into the dark alleyway.

The girl sighed, watching as the man walked closer and closer, leaving her no choice but to run to the boy who made her feel protected and safe.

She was about a metre away from him, trying to carry her legs as fast as she could but she felt her legs getting sore.

Looking behind her, she saw the hooded man chasing after them, about 4 metres away but he was catching up—benefits of having long legs—

Chaeyoung gradually started to slow down, trying to push herself but to no avail.

" Hurry up! I bet my grandmother can run faster than you, turtle." Jaemin taunted, looking back at the girl who was worned out, her head falling back as she tried to get air to blow against her neck in order to cool herself down.

But she stopped, unable to take it anymore, she panted, hands on her knees as she desperately tried to take in more air. Sweat dripping from all over her body, hair turning wet as if she had just came out of a shower because of it.

" He's catching up, just run!" Jaemin said, rushing to stand beside Chaeyoung as the hooded figure came closer and closer by evey second they wasted.

" I. Can't. Do. It." the girl spoke between breaths. Jaemin groaned in frustration, rolling his eyes.

" Weak." he muttered out before taking the girl's hand, spinning her around, grabbing her thighs and lifting her onto his back, all in one swift movement.

Chaeyoung's chin rested on his shoulder, her breath fanning his neck as he continued running with her on his back.

" Better be appreciative, angel."

imagine getting a piggy back ride from jaemin