3

It was a Saturday morning, Chaeyoung woke up, rubbing her eyes to adjust to the blinding light

A yawn escaped from her lips and she stretched her arms, hitting the wall on accident. The apartment she stayed at was small and cheap but cozy, it was the only one she was able to afford.

She got out of bed, getting ready to go to work, turning the TV on to a random channel just so that the place wasn't so quiet.

She was brushing her teeth when she got a call from her boss, her boss was relatively kind, an old man who was in charge of the quiet but comfortable coffee shop down the street.

Chaeyoung quickly rinsed her mouth before answering the call. " Hello~" she greeted, wondering why her boss had called her, thinking through the many possibilities until she thought about last night.

Her body tensed.
Did they think that she killed the boy?

" Ah Chaeyoung, nice talking to you, I'm afraid I have bad news, the shop is closing down, you can come over later to collect your pay though. Thanks for working so hard!" the man said from the other line.

" Wait, what why? Why is the shop closing down?"

" A dead body was spotted right outside the shop so they will have to investigate the shop and was asked to close it down, i'm not so sure if it will be closed permanently." he answered, pausing before continuing.

" But I might just close it, I'm old and I want to stay at home with my wife and enjoy the rest of my life till I die."

" Okay sure, I'll come by soon." Chaeyoung said before ending the call.

It was when she ended the call when she felt everything weighing down on her. Her school semester break ended in 2 weeks, she wasn't able to get a scholarship so she had to pay for her school fees.

She only had about $300 saved up and with the pay that she was going to get today it'll probably add up to $500.

But that was only enough to last her 5 months since the fees costs about $100 per month.

However, that didn't even include her apartment rent which would probably use up $300 which leaves her to $200 for school.

She bit her lips, worried that she had to stop her education, she had to find a new job before school starts.

But that wasn't the only thing on her mind.

It was the fact that the body was found, the thought of the intimidating boy with jet black hair and intense dark chocolate brown eyes.

His words deeply etched in her mind, sending shivers down her spine as fear engulfed her

would he come kill her for this?

I don't know how much school fees are so that shit is random and also half this chapter do be mAtH 🤡