44

Dawn brings a sunlight crown, smiling upward at black heavens, the passing night proved the fact that the boy hadn't had a blink of sleep

Training in the room, profusely punching and kicking until his knuckles turned red. His eyes staring right at the punching bag, focusing on nothing else but that.

A layer of sweat added a slight sheen to Jaemin's forehead, wiping his face with a towel to clean it. He panted heavily as he chugged a bottle of water down his throat.

" Jinyoung should just rot in hell," the boy cursed as he leaned down against the wall.

Dark circles had formed under Jaemin's eyes, a result from the lack of sleep. He clenched his fist, crushing the empty bottle in an attempt to ease his aching heart - not like it would be of any help anyways.

His thoughts surrounded the girl, thinking whether she was okay, whether they were hurting her or not. " Such an idiot.." he sighed, knocking his head against the wall.

As hard as Jaemin tried to not think about Chaeyoung, his mind would just drift off towards the girl as if it was fate.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by the loud shouting from Haechan as he entered the room followed by the rest of the dreamies rolling thheir eyes at him.

" Jaemin-ie! They're being mean!" Haechan pouted, crossing his arms like a 10 year old kid asking for ice cream.

The sleep deprived boy could only give a small nod before letting out a yawn. His eyes blankly staring straight ahead.

" Woah you seem...out if it," Chenle commented while the others scanned him and nodded in agreement.

" I just yawned," Jaemin said before letting out another, " doesn't mean anything."

The rest just shook their heads at his stubbornness, knowing they can't do much to convince him to sleep.

" We had a discussion with the whole gang earlier which you completely skipped," Jeno spoke, narrowing his eyes at the seemingly dead boy.

" We are all pretty sure the skulls won't play it fair so we would bring our own special equipments," Jeno explained while Jaemin listened attentively despite his eyes drooping down.

" We will also use our powers to help you a little during the fight, five of 127 is going to plant bombs around the base. We decided that we will take this chance to eliminate them but you have to get Chaeyoung out of there before the explosion."

The boy looked up, expression blank, " and if I don't?"

" She dies," Jeno deadpanned. " But Taeyoung will give a signal when we attack so be prepared even during the match."

" Okay, duly noted," Jaemin quipped before standing up, thinking of going back to training but Jeno stopped him.

" Woah you're going to sleep, not train," Jeno scolded, slightly irritated by the boy's oblivion.

The black haired boy only shook the latter's hand off, shrugging slightly, dismissing his suggestion. " Not like sleeping is gonna bring Chaeyoung back."

" You think we don't want her back too?" Haechan scoffed. Jaemin just ignored him and started to punch the bag again, but with less strength as he felt drained out.

" Seriously Jaemin, you're the one who is going to battle Jinyoung and you are the only one who could save Chaeyoung. Can't you at least get some sleep before tonight so that you have some freaking energy!" The once cheery boy turned furious.

" Ohh you know its bad when Haechan is angry," Chenle whispered to Jisung jokingly.

Jaemin grew annoyed, deep down knowing that they were asking him to sleep cause they cared but he just couldn't care less. " Just mind your own damn business," he spat.

How could they ask him to sleep when Chaeyoung is kidnapped and probably being tortured by them right now.

He wouldn't forgive himself if he was relaxing while she was being tortured. Her cries echoing in his mind till he felt like she was in front of him all tied up again.

He ignored the rest of their comments as he continued his training, completely unaware of his surroundings.

After all, it wasn't like sleeping could help him get better anyways.

ugh my man should get some sleep