7

Chaeyoung's grip around Jaemin's waist tightened as he started the motorcycle and sped away from the dead body that laid by the streets

The roads shimmered in the heat of the midday sun as the sunlight skyscrapers pierced the hot, blue sky.

The speed of the motorcycle made wind blow against their faces harshly, Chaeyoung's hair flying messily.

Speeding through every traffic light, passing by every car like nothing mattered, like there wasn't a chance of getting into a car crash.

The thought of dying and being back together with her parents seemed sweet and tempting but the girl shoved the thought to the back of her mind.

Her heart raced, palms sweaty as she felt like the motorcycle was going to flip and crash.

Her death grip tightened—if that was even possible, her cheek rested on the boy's back as he drove with ease.

His face emotionless but body relaxed. " Should I go faster?" He spoke, teasing the girl that held his waist like she was going to die.
" Shut up." she spoke through gritted teeth. She closed her eyes as she tried to think of something else other than the suicide ride she was on.

But soon, the motorcycle stopped. Parked outside an abandoned looking mall.

From the street it looked like nothing, the chalky paint fell in fragments, the glass of shattered windows that looked like it flown across the floor.

Chaeyoung followed Jaemin as he stepped inside, walking towards a dark corner of the place.

The corner that was litted dimly by the slight sunlight, if not, it would have been pitch black.

" Where are we going?" She asked, voice echoing through the hallways.The wooden floor squeaked slightly from every step they took.

" Your new home." He simply said. His hands in his pockets, casually walking into the elevator.

The girl's eyes widened. " What do you mean by new home?" she spoke.

Her mouth parted slightly in shock, hesitating to follow the boy into the elavator but still did.

" You'll see."
" You can't just take me! That's basically kidnapping!" She yelled, moving away from the boy, wanting to run out of the elevator but the boy held her wrist and closed the doors.

Taking out a card and placing it on a sensor like those you see in train stations, and a button appears, one which had a symbol on it.

Jaemin clicked it before it disappeared again and the elevator started moving.

" Let me go!" Chaeyoung said, but the boy didn't budge. She tried pulling her arm back only for him to spin her around and hold her wrist above her head.

He brought his face close to the girl, looking into her eyes that held fear in them while his face devoided from any emotions.

" Aw you scared?" he spoke, voice dangerously low. His cold fingers traced her jawline, slowly coming into contact with her cheek. Not once had his eyes left hers as she stared at him in fear. " You either die or follow me, chaeyoung." Then, his hand dropped.

" Maybe I should leave you to die. " he said simply before turning his back.

An eerie sensation creeping up her skin, triggering goosebumps as the boy went back to his previous position, arms crossed as he leant against the wall.

Despite the way her name fell off his lips like a recited poem, one question lingered in her mind.

" We've never introduced ourselves before how do you know my name?"

I'm so slow at updating sorry ndkama my exams are coming ykyk ;(